idea
2009.May.13, 03:17 PM
RE: idea
obviously its easier to complain and whine about things
2009.May.13, 03:20 PM
or you could look at MY post and read, rather than dismiss it as whine. either pay attention or dont say crap like that

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.May.13, 03:21 PM
there needs to be a seperate forum for people to complain about threads cause im tired of reading threads with nothing but sniveling in them
sorry didnt get as far as your post i read as far as some of badmanbrens and then posted what i did
2009.May.13, 03:35 PM
i'm tired of people who piss and moan about other players' ideas but dont take the time to actually read them.

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.May.13, 03:47 PM
Jetli, if you'd read my posts you'd notice that the thread is actually in the wrong forum, so whine I shall. You two telling of how you're tired of whiners was a 1st class ticket to whiner ville. Enjoy the stay. Also, read, I wasn't moaning about the idea, I was moaning about where the idea was placed. I still dislike the idea however.
2009.May.13, 07:19 PM
so many cry babies , please get back on topic, if you all want to whine keep it to yourselves, the idea has its good and bad points, with a lil fine tuning it could work
2009.May.13, 07:20 PM
(2009.May.13 07:19 PM)shadowinc Wrote:  so many cry babies , please get back on topic, if you all want to whine keep it to yourselves, the idea has its good and bad points, with a lil fine tuning it could work

the judge has made his ruling

proceed with caution cry babies (or so called cry babies)
you could be held in contempt
This post was last modified: 2009.May.13 07:20 PM by Leopard.
2009.May.13, 08:00 PM
i still see no comments on my mathcraft. anyone care to read it?

2009.May.13, 08:36 PM
I made a comment, but you missed it. Sad

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.May.13, 09:30 PM
(2009.May.13 08:00 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  i still see no comments on my mathcraft. anyone care to read it?

for ap regen are you using donor or non donor?

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow