Some new ideas.
2009.May.09, 10:16 PM
Some new ideas.
Some ideas that I think could be thrown around are:

Visuals:
There is nothing more attractive to new players than the way that a website looks. This would have to be done tastefully, but here are some thoughts:

1) A new banner for each district, so for example, if you are in an industrial district, a banner at the top that shows a graphic of a futuristic industrial-looking area. Similarly, an arcology district would probably look like a pleasant upper-crust neighborhood.

2) A graphic on the side for each new house, so for example, if you live in a cardboard box or shack, you might see sewerpipes along the sides of the screen, or an apartment might give you a few windows along the side with a vertical view of the city.

3) Weapons/armor graphics, just a small pic for each weapon showing what they are. Even a black/green schematic would be cool.

Graphics are kinda a double-edged sword. If they look cool, people come in, but if they don't it makes a site look cheezy. Just my $0.02 worth.
2009.May.09, 10:18 PM
RE: Some new ideas.
Wouldn't this make it take longer to load on a cell phone? Eventually you will end up using the work friendly screen so you don't get caught at work. So graphics won't even be seen unless your at home. I rarely change mine back to the normal style anymore.
2009.May.09, 10:19 PM
No.

Thank you for the idea to shoot down. Please, watch your step on the way down.
This post was last modified: 2009.May.09 10:19 PM by TommiTheTaco.
2009.May.09, 11:10 PM
(2009.May.09 10:19 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  No.

damn thats harsh

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.May.09, 11:30 PM
(2009.May.09 10:19 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  No.

ha ha OWNED!!!!
2009.May.09, 11:38 PM
not a bad idea, but once you have been playing this game for over 2 years, graphics wont matter anymore.

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2009.May.09, 11:45 PM
I'd rather not yank from Vile City and every other game that wants a trendy graphics system that fails to live up to the hype two days down the road.

Absolutely worthless, and meaningless, addition to the game.
2009.May.09, 11:48 PM
I like the game the way it is....what can graphics add? Nothing to gameplay.......Maybe make it look like Mobsters which to me looks like pablum........

Opion I did.......

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.May.10, 01:08 AM
NO...i like this game and this graphics...this is a special game,if you don't like this you can go and search for other mmorpg's with stupid graphics...

this is hilarious a n00b level 5 want some new graphics...STFU...TwistedScream

-B-

He is back....
2009.May.10, 01:42 AM
(2009.May.10 01:08 AM)Batman Wrote:  NO...i like this game and this graphics...this is a special game,if you don't like this you can go and search for other mmorpg's with stupid graphics...

this is hilarious a n00b level 5 want some new graphics...STFU...TwistedScream

-B-

Be nice.....we need all the new players we can handle...........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe