Some new ideas.
2009.May.10, 02:00 AM
RE: Some new ideas.
WOW that was some harsh feedback. Nevermind, keeping my ideas to myself from here on out.
2009.May.10, 02:20 AM
(2009.May.10 02:00 AM)DavidHume Wrote:  WOW that was some harsh feedback. Nevermind, keeping my ideas to myself from here on out.

Don't be dismayed.....most here speak their mind....which is the way it should be.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.May.10, 03:56 AM
although some of them seem to possess very little "mind" after reading the feedback. or maybe its the language barrier, cough batman, cough.

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2009.May.10, 05:14 AM
Okay...
DavidHume....AL is a special game,is original and have some great players...
I play only this game,is special for me and i dont like your ideas....Rolleyes

and emocakes...if you want to see the hospital just mail me....Twisted i know some nurses there and a doctor....GTFO

-B-

He is back....
2009.May.10, 07:49 AM
I think all the pics of Likewoah brighten the place up Razz
2009.May.10, 08:15 AM
no then it would work as well on cell phones either.
2009.May.10, 08:29 AM
epic fail

funny how certain players get balls all of a sudden
2009.May.10, 10:01 AM
(2009.May.10 02:00 AM)DavidHume Wrote:  WOW that was some harsh feedback. Nevermind, keeping my ideas to myself from here on out.

Really, don't take it personally they do it to one and all. The older players say what's on their minds and don't care how a new person, not used to them will take it. (As you read through other forums you will learn this.)

The uniqueness of this game is the simplicity. You can play from your pc or your phone and know you will see the same thing no matter what.
We don't really need the hype to make it a great game, but new ideas keep us growing, say what's on your mind.
(Do it without picking a fight though, the hospital can be no fun and some have a tendency to get pissy)

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"
2009.May.10, 10:11 AM

Dude, dont let a few players speaking their mind in this game spoil your ideas. I undersdtand your point a few players are assinine about what comes and goes around here, but hey who know you may come up with the best idea of the year. Just keep on trying.

-Psy-
2009.May.10, 11:58 AM
You shouldn't keep your ideas to yourself. Just the stupid ones that would not make gameplay better. I doubt knowing what a sword or a gun looks like is going to make the game better, seeing as everyone here has some sort of imagination and can throw together a make-shift physical in their head.

Again; Don't care for the idea of graphics. Pointless. Worthless. Burn it.