Some new ideas.
2009.May.11, 04:35 PM
RE: Some new ideas.
I actually think the different banner at the top for each district isn't a bad idea. If done tastefully it could be another way of saving you a click or scrolling on your phone to find out what location you are in. It would probably cause a little slowdown on a phone if the image wasn't in cache however, and a lot of phone browsers have pathetic cache sizes.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.May.11, 05:10 PM
I've played other games w/ graphics on my cell, it doesn't seem make much of a difference(and I have an old cell phone). As long as the changes don't cause any lag I'm for it, even though it doesn't really enhance gameplay.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2009.May.11, 08:19 PM
If you use Opera mini and the auto zoom in option, you don't see banners at the top and if not, then it loads any images very quickly anyway. Shouldn't be much of a problem.
2009.May.11, 11:44 PM
(2009.May.11 04:35 PM)zenith Wrote:  I actually think the different banner at the top for each district isn't a bad idea. If done tastefully it could be another way of saving you a click or scrolling on your phone to find out what location you are in. It would probably cause a little slowdown on a phone if the image wasn't in cache however, and a lot of phone browsers have pathetic cache sizes.

Thats a good idea. I dunno about anyone else but when i've been district hopping i'm constantly getting lost. Rolleyes lol there's a cpl times i've had to look at myself to find out where the heck i've ended up. Neutral

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.May.12, 05:22 AM
LOL...Glad I'm not the only one.....
2009.May.12, 11:21 AM
(2009.May.11 09:21 AM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2009.May.10 07:49 AM)TheMace Wrote:  I think all the pics of Likewoah brighten the place up Razz

Upon further review LikeWhoa is not of asian descent. Turns out he is just really, really stoned...alot......

lol

kick the real world in the sac