your full of shit zen
2009.Apr.14, 10:35 PM
RE: your full of shit zen
And back on subject... most here Really appreciate the hard work you do Zen.
Oh yeah and Err...

We know you don't play favorites, and know you are so fair you won't even hold a grudge against some of the tools that have posted here.

We know you're not full of Drek... You're full of gutz and squishy stuff...

BFF,
RJ
2009.Apr.14, 10:37 PM
You guys rock except for putting me in fed jail for like an hour LOL.
2009.Apr.14, 11:48 PM
I for one would like to see some facts to back this up. Any thing else is just here say and has no meritt. If being busted out of jail is the only fact here, and so far is the only one I have seen, then I am one of the "favored" by zenith. I was once busted out by Zenith, but as I understand it that is the only thing Zenith uses her action points on (is busting people out).
As for her responding to player input, she has always responded to me up until there was no longer a need to respond. My ideas,questions, and complaints have all been adderessed quickly and professonally, even when I was less then. my donation history is normal (or a little less) for a long term player and amounts to about 20 bucks a month. I have little contact with err and can give no opinion on him.
So please give up some evidence, or give up an apology to our Hostess.
2009.Apr.14, 11:57 PM
I've put Zenith in the hospital before! Winky Ninja

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2009.Apr.14, 11:58 PM
I'm guessing youre not "favored"
2009.Apr.15, 12:58 AM
(2009.Apr.14 11:57 PM)Eaglefreak Wrote:  I've put Zenith in the hospital before! Winky Ninja

Right after she kicked LtGeek's butt, if I remember right.
2009.Apr.15, 05:40 AM
(2009.Apr.14 11:57 PM)Eaglefreak Wrote:  I've put Zenith in the hospital before! Winky Ninja

You tricked her into down town and pounced! Classic!
2009.Apr.15, 08:25 AM
(2009.Apr.15 05:40 AM)Dingus Wrote:  

You tricked her into down town and pounced! Classic!

LOL... I read about this in the forums when it happened a while back. Great move.

I've been busted out by both Zen and Err... guys... they don't play favorites.

Can this dead horse we've been beating close now?
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.15 08:39 AM by NastyFO.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.Apr.15, 02:58 PM
i just want to put it out there that zenith most likely gets about 100 mails a day, and when there is a lengthy question or issue, it might be troublesome to get back to it. however, i have never experienced this issue. i still remember when i offered suggestions when i was level FIVE, zenith made the appropriate changes within an hour. she doesnt discriminate, and does her best to make the right decisions in a timely manner.

err does this as well. in fact, just yesterday i found out about a multi account, mailed err, and he fed jailed the player within 3 minutes. these people act as fast as they can, and if u dont get answered quickly, they are busy. maybe they're working on new crimes, new skills, new weaponry, new career skills, updating code, fixing calculations, or something else that helps the game, so... chill?

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.Apr.15, 03:09 PM
(2009.Apr.15 02:58 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  i just want to put it out there that zenith most likely gets about 100 mails a day, and when there is a lengthy question or issue, it might be troublesome to get back to it. however, i have never experienced this issue. i still remember when i offered suggestions when i was level FIVE, zenith made the appropriate changes within an hour. she doesnt discriminate, and does her best to make the right decisions in a timely manner.

err does this as well. in fact, just yesterday i found out about a multi account, mailed err, and he fed jailed the player within 3 minutes. these people act as fast as they can, and if u dont get answered quickly, they are busy. maybe they're working on new crimes, new skills, new weaponry, new career skills, updating code, fixing calculations, or something else that helps the game, so... chill?

CHILL!!!

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa