2009.Apr.18, 04:24 AM
RE: your full of shit zen
farking get over it already

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2009.Apr.18, 04:26 AM
(2009.Apr.17 12:12 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Wouldn't it make sense, though? You train the efficiency of how you use the weapon, meaning the swinging, the aiming, all in one package. You can wear armor, but they can aim elsewhere around it. You can learn how to bob and weave, but you might end up moving into their attacks. You can lean with the punch to reduce damage on you, but multiple hits accumulate damage.

It makes sense, but it is a ton of work. I'd suggest dimming the usefulness of the attacking skills, seeing as everyone thinks they're over-developed.

no one had hit for over 1k damage until skills came into play....

on that note,,,skills will make your weapon perform well beyond its capability...

the defense skills are a joke compared to offense skills...i have to train 3 times as hard as you heavy donators to even have a chance,,,how is that fair?

it isnt fair,,,i guess donators rule and the rest drool tho
2009.Apr.18, 05:18 AM
Dear Redz,

You are wrong!

Love, Dingus
2009.Apr.18, 05:55 AM
each skill level is not equal from what ive seen...and as you know each weapons capability has a nat max crit without skills.....just makes sense to go offensive and rely on a few defensive skills to take some of the sting out of your attacker

skills have no relationship to donator status....everyone has an equal opportunity to get 8 hours of studying in a day...its not my fault if you choose wrong

doh
2009.Apr.18, 06:43 AM
I would guess not many posters got involved in fights.
Personally, I learned much faster how to hit then how to take hits.
2009.Apr.18, 07:20 AM
there is afew errors here in AL, i did notice one of them awhile back when everyone including zen was saying the OCs pass due to the gangs activity, and that was proven completly wrong as me and afew others owned gangs of INactive players and were still passing most of my 12-15-slot gang crime OCs with no probelm, its only when i pointed it out trying to prove my point that the codes got changed around the new years time and now if you have inactives theres NO chance in completing an OC thats why so many have sold there gangs and booted people out since new years.

so back to the point he could be right about this whole thing as once and awhile people notice strange errors in the game. and as for this being a "donator game" welcome aboard i noticed that about 8 months ago when zen went out of her way to mail certain higher level player (high donators) to inform them information about me that was clearly not needed and in a way cheating (when have you heard her doing anything like that for a non-donator?). but hey at the end of the day this game pays her good money so you cant blame her for keeping her business running by pleasing the people that are paying her. money talks in this world as you should all know.

everyone that has just red this whole message i wrote has no life and should kill themself right away, good bye.

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2009.Apr.18, 07:41 AM
traidboy why do you have to be so stupid
2009.Apr.18, 08:35 AM
*sigh*

makes you wonder why so many still play, if that game is so unfair

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Apr.18, 09:38 AM
(2009.Apr.18 05:18 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Dear Redz,

You are wrong!

Love, Dingus

I think Dingus is right, if he's talkin' about people hitting over 1k before the skills.

Anyway, here's something to chew on; Stats and weapons. Better your stats, the better your weapons, the better the chance big hits'll happen. Just because your stats probably blow balls doesn't mean everyone else's does.
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.18 09:46 AM by TommiTheTaco.
2009.Apr.18, 06:26 PM
(2009.Apr.18 07:20 AM)TriadBoy Wrote:  there is afew errors here in AL, i did notice one of them awhile back when everyone including zen was saying the OCs pass due to the gangs activity, and that was proven completly wrong as me and afew others owned gangs of INactive players and were still passing most of my 12-15-slot gang crime OCs with no probelm, its only when i pointed it out trying to prove my point that the codes got changed around the new years time and now if you have inactives theres NO chance in completing an OC thats why so many have sold there gangs and booted people out since new years...

I believe we have completed our last two organized crimes with an inactive gang member, so wrong again as usual.