Poll: What should be done with BigRod's old gang?
It should be retired.
It should go to the person who paid BigRod before he left, regardless of how much was paid.
It should go to the person who paid BigRod before he left, but with penalties due to inactivity.
Bacon and Bunnies.
[Show Results]

Cosa Nostra Gang
2009.Apr.02, 03:04 PM
RE: Cosa Nostra Gang
(2009.Apr.02 02:51 PM)Chymere Wrote:  As a side note...

So far, a lot of people have come forward claiming that Bigrod said the gang would go with him to the grave. Howl, PhishEva, randomjacker come to mind but lots more peeps in the other thread. He refused to sell (at a lot more than 5 mil). He retired and kept it. He never logged back in. We know he's still playing other similar games. So he's not exactly afraid of the internet.

Zen, are you even sure the email came from him?

It came from the email address he registered and donated with. It spoke of specifics he mentioned to me right before he quit.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Apr.02, 03:05 PM
(2009.Apr.02 03:01 PM)stalker8929 Wrote:  im sure he told you all something to get some piece of mind,everyone blew him up for the gang truth.and since he declined all of that money should insure that our deal was legit.like i said before i dont mean to make people mad.but i got a fair stake.and how much i paid doesnt matter,it could have been a buck, it changes nothing.i know everyone wants this gang and would rather see it retired than me get it.but right is right.i am the legal owner of this gang.

on another note that jealous remark wasnt meant towards you SK your my boy for life never get it twisted

a lot of people know of other reasons this is contested slim... and it has to do with the dealings you have done with your other game and this one.

Lets not get confused with friends, and right from wrong. wear a sweater if you get cold Winky
2009.Apr.02, 03:06 PM
(2009.Apr.02 03:01 PM)stalker8929 Wrote:  im sure he told you all something to get some piece of mind,everyone blew him up for the gang truth.and since he declined all of that money should insure that our deal was legit.like i said before i dont mean to make people mad.but i got a fair stake.and how much i paid doesnt matter,it could have been a buck, it changes nothing.i know everyone wants this gang and would rather see it retired than me get it.but right is right.i am the legal owner of this gang.

on another note that jealous remark wasnt meant towards you SK your my boy for life never get it twisted

OK, so why did you state initially that it was a GIFTand you didnt pay ANY money for it?

::crickets::
2009.Apr.02, 03:06 PM
(2009.Apr.02 03:04 PM)zenith Wrote:  

So far, a lot of people have come forward claiming that Bigrod said the gang would go with him to the grave. Howl, PhishEva, randomjacker come to mind but lots more peeps in the other thread. He refused to sell (at a lot more than 5 mil). He retired and kept it. He never logged back in. We know he's still playing other similar games. So he's not exactly afraid of the internet.

It came from the email address he registered and donated with. It spoke of specifics he mentioned to me right before he quit.

And those specifics included slims name directly right?
2009.Apr.02, 03:08 PM
If Rod came back and gave slim 15 million, would that be allowed? I know he put a shitload of $ into buying it, so it shouldn't go to some whiner that was in the gang a few months, I put over a year of constant warring app into it and got nothing in return but seeing the heart of the gang exit leaving nothing but a very valuable shell.

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2009.Apr.02, 03:09 PM

I have np with you or any of the PC crew, it is the way that you obtained the gang. An admin had to let you in. That is going against normal game mechanics. And the jealous comment, I dam well know that is was pointed at me. And if you think that i am jealous of anything on an online text based game, you are mistaken. If you were to obtain the gang though proper game channels that would be different but you didn't. All that would have to happened was for BR to sign on and transfer you control if that was what he wished.

The end...i have said what i feel and will leave it up to Zen/Err to make the decision.

Buzz Off
2009.Apr.02, 03:10 PM
(2009.Apr.02 03:06 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.02 03:04 PM)zenith Wrote:  

And those specifics included slims name directly right?

Actually it didn't mention his name... it mentioned his userid.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Apr.02, 03:11 PM
(2009.Apr.02 02:35 PM)lrrltt Wrote:  Not jealous at all...but fairness. It is the fact that an admin had to let him in. The gang was in retirement and that is where is should stay. If BR intended for slim to have the gang he should have done so when was active.

done.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Apr.02, 03:13 PM
(2009.Apr.02 03:08 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  If Rod came back and gave slim 15 million, would that be allowed? I know he put a shitload of $ into buying it, so it shouldn't go to some whiner that was in the gang a few months, I put over a year of constant warring app into it and got nothing in return but seeing the heart of the gang exit leaving nothing but a very valuable shell.

Shall we sing kumbaya thrilly boy??? You start...

As for the gang who cares really... lets just turn it over and be done with it...

I was just pointing out the obvious... at least it will get used
2009.Apr.02, 03:14 PM
(2009.Apr.02 03:06 PM)DebbiePinson Wrote:  

OK, so why did you state initially that it was a GIFTand you didnt pay ANY money for it?

::crickets::

exactly...so many loop holes and half stepping...its hard to keep track of everything isnt it.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.