Poll: What should be done with BigRod's old gang?
It should be retired.
It should go to the person who paid BigRod before he left, regardless of how much was paid.
It should go to the person who paid BigRod before he left, but with penalties due to inactivity.
Bacon and Bunnies.
[Show Results]

Cosa Nostra Gang
2009.Apr.02, 02:35 PM
RE: Cosa Nostra Gang
Not jealous at all...but fairness. It is the fact that an admin had to let him in. The gang was in retirement and that is where is should stay. If BR intended for slim to have the gang he should have done so when was active.

Buzz Off
2009.Apr.02, 02:35 PM
(2009.Apr.02 02:22 PM)zenith Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.02 02:21 PM)ShadowKid Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.02 02:12 PM)enndees18 Wrote:  no zen u dont the right thing

You have no clue lol Im 50/50 on it i got told different by Bigrod but i like Slim so ugh!!!!! but Rod did tell me no one was or is supposed to have it.

How long ago was that. The email I received from his yesterday specifically stated otherwise.

BigRod still has an account. Why couldn't he just log in and hand it over to slim. He logged in after being inactive to hosp 100s of players a while back. If it was his wishes Slim was to have the gang ( sold or not ) then why do it by email.

bite my shiny metal ass

2009.Apr.02, 02:36 PM
I was never told the gang would be retired from BigRod. He stated he was going to let someone have it when the time came. I don't doubt that he told others it was retired with him though, but this is not what was mailed to me.

Now that others have joined the gang and given up their gang days, the issue is really messy.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Apr.02, 02:36 PM
Exactly WilliamR..

Buzz Off
2009.Apr.02, 02:37 PM
(2009.Apr.02 02:35 PM)lrrltt Wrote:  Not jealous at all...but fairness. It is the fact that an admin had to let him in. The gang was in retirement and that is where is should stay. If BR intended for slim to have the gang he should have done so when was active.

also, what stopped bigrod from just logging on and doing it himself? why did he have to mail an admin?
2009.Apr.02, 02:38 PM
(2009.Apr.02 02:35 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  BigRod still has an account. Why couldn't he just log in and hand it over to slim. He logged in after being inactive to hosp 100s of players a while back. If it was his wishes Slim was to have the gang ( sold or not ) then why do it by email.

I'm not sure why he didn't log in to do it. He emailed me. Perhaps he didn't want to log in at all anymore. Maybe the urge to play again would come back.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Apr.02, 02:41 PM
(2009.Apr.02 02:35 PM)lrrltt Wrote:  Not jealous at all...but fairness. It is the fact that an admin had to let him in. The gang was in retirement and that is where is should stay. If BR intended for slim to have the gang he should have done so when was active.

I'm even gonna go one step further and call on rule #3 again. It goes against the spirit of the game to receive something that wasn't worked for. This is the point of AL, isn't it? You grind, you grind, you grind, you donate and you grind and you get better. Better items, better skills, better levels, better hideouts.

No gifts from retired players should include hideouts. It should include everything that has value in this game. And this hideout is worth much, much more than 5 millions.

If Bigrod was to log in and manually hand over CN to Slim, the issue would remain the same. I'd probably argue against it a lot less though. But the fact that an admin did it is just infuriating.
2009.Apr.02, 02:43 PM
(2009.Apr.02 02:38 PM)zenith Wrote:  [quote='TheHorse' pid='104999' dateline='1238704559']
BigRod still has an account. Why couldn't he just log in and hand it over to slim. He logged in after being inactive to hosp 100s of players a while back. If it was his wishes Slim was to have the gang ( sold or not ) then why do it by email.

this is the only reason he didnt sign on himself to make me prez
2009.Apr.02, 02:43 PM
Something smells ^^^^^^
2009.Apr.02, 02:44 PM
(2009.Apr.02 02:34 PM)stalker8929 Wrote:  its rightfully mine and this is a lynch mob.if any rules were broken then take it from me but fact is fact and im the rightful owner.this is nothing more than jealously and i hate to see people i thought were friends stoop this low

Sorry I don't mind if someone else gets the gang... And no one else should mind!! It is how it came about and what was said prior. I was not told that no one would ever get the gang... I was however told specifically that slim had 0 ownership in it... And I was told that slim was lying to me when slim said he did have a stake in it... In that conversation BR said slim would never get the gang specifically...

If some how that is different now then oh well, so be it!