Poll: What should be done with BigRod's old gang?
It should be retired.
It should go to the person who paid BigRod before he left, regardless of how much was paid.
It should go to the person who paid BigRod before he left, but with penalties due to inactivity.
Bacon and Bunnies.
[Show Results]

Cosa Nostra Gang
2009.Apr.02, 03:14 PM
RE: Cosa Nostra Gang
(2009.Apr.02 03:10 PM)zenith Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.02 03:06 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.02 03:04 PM)zenith Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.02 02:51 PM)Chymere Wrote:  As a side note...

So far, a lot of people have come forward claiming that Bigrod said the gang would go with him to the grave. Howl, PhishEva, randomjacker come to mind but lots more peeps in the other thread. He refused to sell (at a lot more than 5 mil). He retired and kept it. He never logged back in. We know he's still playing other similar games. So he's not exactly afraid of the internet.

Zen, are you even sure the email came from him?

It came from the email address he registered and donated with. It spoke of specifics he mentioned to me right before he quit.

And those specifics included slims name directly right?

Actually it didn't mention his name... it mentioned his userid.

Sweet so show everyone that message and it should clear this all up for the non skeptics
2009.Apr.02, 03:15 PM
very messy, and interesting

jealous...helles no

wrong....maybe

my game....no

we all have put loads of time, effort, money, emotions into this game and when things seem wrong its understandable to see these posts....i dont want to see cosas achievements go by the wayside and imo pc are a great bunch of people and would be good landlords of that fort, but i had been informed that the gang like rj was not gonna be used

oh well

doh
2009.Apr.02, 03:16 PM
I didn't vote because my opinion does not match the options listed. I posted my thoughts in the other thread regarding this topic.

In short if Slim and PC can come up with the $15 million the gang is theirs ( assuming the mail from Bigrod is legit) and should not be able to use it until then.
2009.Apr.02, 03:16 PM
Huh, that just gave me an idea. Kind of a loophole.

Say X quits and he wants to leave Y money. But that isn't allowed.
So X uses a gang, donates millions in the vault, makes Y president then quits.
SO Y is left with the gang, after all it's not considered a gift, right? ...
2009.Apr.02, 03:19 PM
(2009.Apr.02 03:01 PM)stalker8929 Wrote:  im sure he told you all something to get some piece of mind,everyone blew him up for the gang truth.and since he declined all of that money should insure that our deal was legit.like i said before i dont mean to make people mad.but i got a fair stake.and how much i paid doesnt matter,it could have been a buck, it changes nothing.i know everyone wants this gang and would rather see it retired than me get it.but right is right.i am the legal owner of this gang.

on another note that jealous remark wasnt meant towards you SK your my boy for life never get it twisted

That wernt to you lol that was too that new guy in your gang lol.
2009.Apr.02, 03:23 PM
(2009.Apr.02 03:16 PM)Fallout Wrote:  I didn't vote because my opinion does not match the options listed. I posted my thoughts in the other thread regarding this topic.

In short if Slim and PC can come up with the $15 million the gang is theirs ( assuming the mail from Bigrod is legit) and should not be able to use it until then.

This seems fair. Respect the value of the gang and all the work throughout the years that went into it. Bigrod (even in writing) should be allowed to sell the gang for its market value - it is his after all.

But to give it away for 5 mil, 5 months after giving up on the game seems to leave a bad taste in most people's mouths. Specifially 78% of people.

We don't even know if it was 5 mil anyways. Buddy started saying it was a free gift.
2009.Apr.02, 03:26 PM
(2009.Apr.02 03:16 PM)ZhuSeth Wrote:  Huh, that just gave me an idea. Kind of a loophole.

Say X quits and he wants to leave Y money. But that isn't allowed.
So X uses a gang, donates millions in the vault, makes Y president then quits.
SO Y is left with the gang, after all it's not considered a gift, right? ...

I've removed stuff due to this tactic in the past. It's not like I can't tell where a player's money and items go when they quit.

I truly don't mind if he keeps the gang or it's taken away. I'm cool either way. It's obvious by the poll that the community has decided though. BigRod emailed me to tell me what he wanted done to conclude what he had told me back in September. He never mentioned to me it was to be retired with him. If I have to deny him even though he's already quit, I think he'll get over it.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Apr.02, 03:32 PM
(2009.Apr.02 03:26 PM)zenith Wrote:  I truly don't mind if he keeps the gang or it's taken away. I'm cool either way. It's obvious by the poll that the community has decided though. BigRod emailed me to tell me what he wanted done to conclude what he had told me back in September. He never mentioned to me it was to be retired with him. If I have to deny him even though he's already quit, I think he'll get over it.
Should give Jo & Teal the option to buy the gang over.... they are active players and they help the community alot - not just donating, but help new players. They DO DESERVE the option to buy - and that's all fair, is it not?
2009.Apr.02, 03:32 PM
Someone mentioned $15 million needs to be paid for them to have access. I don't see this as a bad idea, as long as that's all that's needed.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Apr.02, 03:36 PM
(2009.Apr.02 03:32 PM)zenith Wrote:  Someone mentioned $15 million needs to be paid for them to have access. I don't see this as a bad idea, as long as that's all that's needed.

We are willing to do that if that is what is decided.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....