Stop
2009.Mar.15, 06:56 PM
RE: Stop
(2009.Mar.15 06:49 PM)Chymere Wrote:  
(2009.Mar.15 06:32 PM)Chicoleet Wrote:  Just because someone has been playing this game longer doesnt mean he is above the rest. Its that kind of ignorance that is annoying. Hence why I said Power trips by certain high levels need to stop.

You visited the hospital specifically because you displayed that type of ignorance. If you think you can come into a community and start being rude, obnoxious and arrogant without consequences, welcome to reality.

Preacher wasn't power tripping when he hosp'd you, you were warned beforehand and kept on spewing drek. You were also told to keep your mouth shut and stay out of trouble. You chose to ignore both suggestions.

seems valhalla players are good in theory
to bad puting in aplication what you know dosn't come easy... might keep some of your players out the hosp Rolleyes

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Mar.15, 06:58 PM
Another quality suggestion,
I wouldn't call Shadowguard ignorant Rolleyes

Guess "keep your head down" was too much for you to swallow, eh?

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Mar.15, 07:03 PM
(2009.Mar.15 06:32 PM)Chicoleet Wrote:  Just because someone has been playing this game longer doesnt mean he is above the rest. Its that kind of ignorance that is annoying. Hence why I said Power trips by certain high levels need to stop.

Oh dude u r so lost no one every said we're better, But we're a hell of a lot stronger than u!!Wink

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Mar.15, 07:07 PM
(2009.Mar.15 06:56 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  seems valhalla players are good in theory
to bad puting in aplication what you know dosn't come easy... might keep some of your players out the hosp Rolleyes

Can't tell you about other Val members. And I haven't been around for long but so far I've seen no reason to suspect foul play or ill intent from any of them. I've shared my life with Preach for the last 6 years and the guy is as straight as an arrow, except when he's drunk. In which case he's funny and horny but still mostly harmless.

I know I'm a fair player. And I've been hosp'd twice in my life. Both times in the last week - and it wasn't directed at me but at another member, I was just an easier prey.

Unless you wish to create a special Val-bashing thread where you'll come up with more than hearsay to support your opinion - could we stick to the matter at hand?
2009.Mar.15, 07:14 PM
(2009.Mar.15 07:07 PM)Chymere Wrote:  
(2009.Mar.15 06:56 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  seems valhalla players are good in theory

Can't tell you about other Val members. And I haven't been around for long but so far I've seen no reason to suspect foul play or ill intent from any of them. I've shared my life with Preach for the last 6 years and the guy is as straight as an arrow, except when he's drunk. In which case he's funny and horny but still mostly harmless.

I know I'm a fair player. And I've been hosp'd twice in my life. Both times in the last week - and it wasn't directed at me but at another member, I was just an easier prey.

Unless you wish to create a special Val-bashing thread where you'll come up with more than hearsay to support your opinion - could we stick to the matter at hand?

lol Preacher's one of the 2 cool players in Valhalla
as for a valhalla bashing thread... there were many of thos before
i was just noticing some players there are good in theory that's all
as for the current thread...
all that could be said was preaty much said:
"don't bark at bigger dogs"

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Mar.15, 07:47 PM
im not the guy who hospitalized someone over an innocent joke. Still doesnt make sense
2009.Mar.15, 07:49 PM
If I'm not mistaken, you're currently in the hospital.., again.., now from what, the third different person?
Let it die man.., This thread is entitled "Stop" perhaps you should take your own advice

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Mar.15, 07:50 PM
(2009.Mar.15 07:14 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  
(2009.Mar.15 07:07 PM)Chymere Wrote:  

lol Preacher's one of the 24 cool players in Valhalla
Thanks DW. We like everybody, too. Smile
2009.Mar.15, 07:59 PM
of course you do
if you wouldn't like your self at all you'd turn up emo and suicide
but no one else likes you Twisted

2009.Mar.15, 08:03 PM
(2009.Mar.15 07:59 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  of course you do
if you wouldn't like your self at all you'd turn up emo and suicide
but no one else likes you Twisted
WithThe19thPick [8336]
Friends: 69
Enemies: 42

Deathwing [14827]
Friends: 46
Enemies: 48

Hmmmm...... Jealousy?
This post was last modified: 2009.Mar.15 08:06 PM by McCule.