Stop
2009.Mar.14, 02:00 PM
RE: Stop
(2009.Mar.14 01:50 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  TBH if he had said it in my hearing he'd have a broken nose... screw slapping.

Twisted lol
if he'd have said that to you he'd have been in a wheel chair/ retire from AL

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Mar.14, 09:33 PM
i dought that...

by the way. this talk about taking advice or listening to "older" players is kind of backwords dont you think. I've been playing the game for a year now. Am I young because of my level and I dont donate?
2009.Mar.14, 09:35 PM
(2009.Mar.14 09:33 PM)Chicoleet Wrote:  i dought that...

by the way. this talk about taking advice or listening to "older" players is kind of backwords dont you think. I've been playing the game for a year now. Am I young because of my level and I dont donate?

Your young because your user id has 5 characters. And because your a low level.
2009.Mar.14, 09:41 PM
(2009.Mar.14 09:35 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  
(2009.Mar.14 09:33 PM)Chicoleet Wrote:  i dought that...

Your young because your user id has 5 characters. And because your a low level.
not only that but you id is 20k+
the elders of the game are the 4nb ids

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Mar.14, 09:42 PM
Rolleyes

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Mar.14, 09:54 PM
(2009.Mar.14 09:41 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  the elders of the game are the 4nb ids

kool

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Mar.15, 07:15 AM
alinutza you don't count Wink

2009.Mar.15, 08:40 AM
(2009.Mar.14 01:36 AM)Chicoleet Wrote:  Power Trips by upper levels need to stop. Stop getting miffed at lower levels for petty stuff.

nuff said

well when lower lvl players say and do stupid things, you better believe the highier lvls will put them in thier place,so if you do not like the hosp do not do or say stupid things, unless you are willing to accep what happens for your actions

nuff said
2009.Mar.15, 06:32 PM
(2009.Mar.15 08:40 AM)shadowinc Wrote:  
(2009.Mar.14 01:36 AM)Chicoleet Wrote:  Power Trips by upper levels need to stop. Stop getting miffed at lower levels for petty stuff.

nuff said

well when lower lvl players say and do stupid things, you better believe the highier lvls will put them in thier place,so if you do not like the hosp do not do or say stupid things, unless you are willing to accep what happens for your actions

nuff said

Just because someone has been playing this game longer doesnt mean he is above the rest. Its that kind of ignorance that is annoying. Hence why I said Power trips by certain high levels need to stop.
2009.Mar.15, 06:49 PM
(2009.Mar.15 06:32 PM)Chicoleet Wrote:  Just because someone has been playing this game longer doesnt mean he is above the rest. Its that kind of ignorance that is annoying. Hence why I said Power trips by certain high levels need to stop.

You visited the hospital specifically because you displayed that type of ignorance. If you think you can come into a community and start being rude, obnoxious and arrogant without consequences, welcome to reality.

Preacher wasn't power tripping when he hosp'd you, you were warned beforehand and kept on spewing shit. You were also told to keep your mouth shut and stay out of trouble. You chose to ignore both suggestions.