Stop
2009.Mar.14, 10:25 AM
RE: Stop
(2009.Mar.14 05:16 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  Maybe lower lvls should stop doing stupid things to tick off higher lvls?

What she said.

Just so you know, Suicide is referring to an hosp he received from me.

Reason? Well, I've let his first "bad joke" slide, but the 2nd one was it.

Here and here

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...034&page=4

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...072&page=1

That is all.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Mar.14, 10:51 AM
Where's the :violin: when you need it?

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2009.Mar.14, 10:56 AM
That's actually pretty understandable...,
I mean,
that's not unlike real life,
you say those offensive statements around the wrong person in a city park, you might catch an elbow to the forehead, here you get a private suite at Awakenedlands General..., moral of the story is just think before you speak, don't be a biggot or obnoxious.

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Mar.14, 12:23 PM
The first post was a joke that anybody in their right mind would understand. and the second one isnt offensive to anything. i.e. power trip
2009.Mar.14, 12:30 PM
I dunno,

If I dropped a "get in the kitchen and cook" bomb around a lot of the girls I know, I'd have a nice red hand print on the side of my face.

If you're getting beat-downs based on things youre saying, you can be pretty sure that you are in fact being offensive. By its very deffinition, if something you say offends someone.., it is offensive, regardless of whether or not you think it to be.

Keep your head down,
avoid the forums for a while,
don't make ignorant or "offensive" comments, and don't put up whining posts like these unless you're actually seeking more "attention"

blatant'd

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Mar.14, 12:32 PM
(2009.Mar.14 12:23 PM)Chicoleet Wrote:  The first post was a joke that anybody in their right mind would understand. and the second one isnt offensive to anything. i.e. power trip

I agree... doesn't really seem like a hosp'able offense to me.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.Mar.14, 12:33 PM
(2009.Mar.14 12:30 PM)Prophesy Wrote:  I dunno,

If I dropped a "get in the kitchen and cook" bomb around a lot of the girls I know, I'd have a nice red hand print on the side of my face.

If you're getting beat-downs based on things youre saying, you can be pretty sure that you are in fact being offensive. By its very deffinition, if something you say offends someone.., it is offensive, regardless of whether or not you think it to be.

Keep your head down,
don't make ignorant or "offensive" comments, and don't put up whining posts like these unless you're actually seeking more "attention"

blatant'd

Chicoleet you should listen to the older players around here... and btw there are 3 people you should def avoid annoing(you'll have to figure out on your own who they are)

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Mar.14, 12:34 PM
Words of wisdom right there.

Story goes beyond.

He failed to say that I talked with him for a while, explained the situation, and sent him stims so he understands I was not a complete jerk.

It was also specified just to leave these kinds of jokes for other places if he was to act this way.

Of course, the trash talk kicked in a little, the reactional agressivity, and all the man up whining resulting of just some whaaaa whaaaaaa i can't play from the hospital.

He just made it worst with this thing going on here.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Mar.14, 01:10 PM
(2009.Mar.14 12:30 PM)Prophesy Wrote:  Keep your head down,

blatant'd

Sound advice. This isn't worth getting others against ya. I'd let this die if I were you and undestand that Preacher only wants respect for the female players around here, he's not on a power trip.
2009.Mar.14, 01:50 PM
TBH if he had said it in my hearing he'd have a broken nose... screw slapping.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl