You know what I think..
2009.Mar.03, 07:35 PM
You know what I think..
The problem with voting: We're so used to doing a routine; Looking for gangs/people to beat on, doing the crimes and training, gambling of all sorts, and other things that we are USED to doing...

Perhaps there could be a sticky thread, or just a thread like this, reminding everyone every day, at the turn of the AL clock, to vote. Get our minds wired into doing it.
2009.Mar.03, 07:52 PM

No Tommi, There should be a link on the main Home page to remind everyone to vote.

And every Vote should give out cash or credits. thats the ONLY way people will vote everyday.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Mar.03, 07:53 PM

There's no need for cash or credits to make the game you love playing better. Just need to be reminded that there is a place to vote, without making the site look like shit.
2009.Mar.03, 07:55 PM

For you or me, no. But for the rest of the greater AL population they need a reason to vote.

Incentive for voting is implemented into EVERY other game i have ever played. that is the ONLY real way to move up the charts.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Mar.03, 07:58 PM

Mmhm..Greed is a good way to push votes..But, then, it makes the game too easy, helping them one step further rather than them workin' themselves for 'em.

All we need is a reminder thread, and people are going to vote more. I guarantee it.
2009.Mar.03, 08:03 PM

incentives for voting....like +.01 end, rep, intel, or work exp per day for voting each time....id do it

doh
2009.Mar.03, 08:05 PM

+.01 of any work stat would be great, I would vote everyday.
2009.Mar.03, 08:07 PM

Punisher Wrote:incentives for voting....like +.01 end, rep, intel, or work exp per day for voting each time....id to it

See :roll:

2009.Mar.03, 08:09 PM

Never said I didn't see it. What I'm also seeing is your unwillingness to see my point of view, what I'm saying, as a logic course with remarkable results.
2009.Mar.03, 08:09 PM

very very small incentive.....thats all it will take...and it wont advance anyone anywhere quick...but it will work

doh