AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: You know what I think..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The problem with voting: We're so used to doing a routine; Looking for gangs/people to beat on, doing the crimes and training, gambling of all sorts, and other things that we are USED to doing...

Perhaps there could be a sticky thread, or just a thread like this, reminding everyone every day, at the turn of the AL clock, to vote. Get our minds wired into doing it.
No Tommi, There should be a link on the main Home page to remind everyone to vote.

And every Vote should give out cash or credits. thats the ONLY way people will vote everyday.
There's no need for cash or credits to make the game you love playing better. Just need to be reminded that there is a place to vote, without making the site look like shit.
For you or me, no. But for the rest of the greater AL population they need a reason to vote.

Incentive for voting is implemented into EVERY other game i have ever played. that is the ONLY real way to move up the charts.
Mmhm..Greed is a good way to push votes..But, then, it makes the game too easy, helping them one step further rather than them workin' themselves for 'em.

All we need is a reminder thread, and people are going to vote more. I guarantee it.
incentives for voting....like +.01 end, rep, intel, or work exp per day for voting each time....id do it
+.01 of any work stat would be great, I would vote everyday.
Punisher Wrote:incentives for voting....like +.01 end, rep, intel, or work exp per day for voting each time....id to it

See :roll:
Never said I didn't see it. What I'm also seeing is your unwillingness to see my point of view, what I'm saying, as a logic course with remarkable results.
very very small incentive.....thats all it will take...and it wont advance anyone anywhere quick...but it will work
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's