You know what I think..
2009.Mar.03, 08:17 PM

Could even be a new work stats.

Like:

Citizenship

You get 0.01 everytime you vote.
Each complete lvl gives you some type of bonus.

(Increase career gain, tax returns, property discounts, blah blah, insert idea here)

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Mar.03, 08:29 PM

Gornikel Wrote:Could even be a new work stats.

Like:

Citizenship

You get 0.01 everytime you vote.
Each complete lvl gives you some type of bonus.

(Increase career gain, tax returns, property discounts, blah blah, insert idea here)

Great Idea Idea

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Mar.03, 08:38 PM

My only problem is preventing multiple votes in a single day. In other games I play, I vote at home and usually on the one or two different computers I get on at school. So that would clearly give players an advantage who can vote many times a day.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Mar.03, 08:44 PM

Accipender Wrote:My only problem is preventing multiple votes in a single day. In other games I play, I vote at home and usually on the one or two different computers I get on at school. So that would clearly give players an advantage who can vote many times a day.
Zen could make it to where the players only get credited with it once a day no matter how many times they vote.
2009.Mar.03, 08:47 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:Zen could make it to where the players only get credited with it once a day no matter how many times they vote.

When you vote on those sites it is recorded on your game account. If you happen to vote more than once per day and it actually gets through, you still can only get credit on your account once per voting period. If someone has found a way around it on here let me know. I haven't seen it yet, but I haven't been watching it like a hawk yet.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Mar.03, 10:33 PM

with some incentive people actually would vote...lets face the facts,,why bother voting if you dont gain anything?
2009.Mar.03, 10:46 PM

redz28 Wrote:with some incentive people actually would vote...lets face the facts,,why bother voting if you dont gain anything?
2009.Mar.04, 05:36 AM

a very SMALL incentive would do...

i like Punisher's idea...

Punisher Wrote:like +.01 end, rep, intel, or work exp per day for voting each time

Maybe make it random?
2009.Mar.04, 03:48 PM

The other problem with the 'citizenship' idea is it would take 2000 days to get a level up...

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Mar.04, 04:00 PM

I would probably vote more if the link was on the home page. I just forget. If I saw it every time I logged on I probably wouldn't.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.