would it be considered a scam
2009.Mar.02, 08:23 AM

cant spell ^^
2009.Mar.02, 08:39 AM

wait is this the person above you thread? or umm...
2009.Mar.02, 09:18 AM

Is that why triad just asked me to transfer 1.7 mil to his "brother"?

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Mar.02, 10:30 AM

probably so zen,
2009.Mar.02, 11:02 AM
Re: would it be considered a scam
shadowinc Wrote:if the prez of a gang ask his gang mates to donate money to the gang to help upgrade and make it better and then turn around in less than a week and sell such gang and take all gang funds when he left or was kicked out

is it scamming or not

As scammy as it gets. I'd beat the HECK out of this mook!
Consistently and repeatedly.
2009.Mar.02, 02:46 PM

Sender : LongLiveLordTriadBoy [16137]
Date : 23 February 09 @ 6:27:23 am
Subject : Thank these great members for there loyalty...

thank you all that donated.. theres still afew that havent so PLEASE pretty please give what ever you can as this one off payment will take us along way. we are doing great guys, great team work..

I took out the names that donated but he sent this THREE days before i bought the gang....
He told them On the 20th in a gang mail to donate all they can ONE time to show there loyalty and that way they could use that to upgrade the gang.....
I honestly do not care that the money is not in the vault. BUT he was just taking advantage of the members that didnt know any better....
WHEN he gave me the presidency, he told me NOT to tell the members that he took the money out...
AND before he even let me into the gang, he started accepting people and kicking them right back out, so that it would delete the gang event where he took the money out...

THAT is the story.....
2009.Mar.02, 02:50 PM

good times.
2009.Mar.02, 03:17 PM

BSOXXX Wrote:Sender : LongLiveLordTriadBoy [16137]
Date : 23 February 09 @ 6:27:23 am
Subject : Thank these great members for there loyalty...

thank you all that donated.. theres still afew that havent so PLEASE pretty please give what ever you can as this one off payment will take us along way. we are doing great guys, great team work..

I took out the names that donated but he sent this THREE days before i bought the gang....
He told them On the 20th in a gang mail to donate all they can ONE time to show there loyalty and that way they could use that to upgrade the gang.....
I honestly do not care that the money is not in the vault. BUT he was just taking advantage of the members that didnt know any better....
WHEN he gave me the presidency, he told me NOT to tell the members that he took the money out...
AND before he even let me into the gang, he started accepting people and kicking them right back out, so that it would delete the gang event where he took the money out...

THAT is the story.....

Legendary! One of his best scams to date, that Ive heard of! Enjoy the hosp triad girl!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Mar.02, 03:26 PM

Scamtastic!

You know with this one he might have done an involuntary retirement... SG might not let him out ever again :shock:
2009.Mar.02, 03:59 PM

randomjacker Wrote:Scamtastic!

You know with this one he might have done an involuntary retirement... SG might not let him out ever again :shock:

Twisted