would it be considered a scam
2009.Mar.01, 09:37 PM

DirkDanja Wrote:technically he didn't scam anyone

its not like there hasn't been other gangs that have members donate, only to never receive any help from the gang they donate to...then the owner of that very same gang sells and pockets all gang funds

agree

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2009.Mar.01, 09:53 PM

Technically she did scam, and herself and all of us know it. I know there are other gangs presidents who have done this and nothing happens to them. If you have had mor than 15 mails with her you would know her intentions. And the later actions would prove it.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Mar.01, 09:57 PM

superdude Wrote:Technically she did scam, and herself and all of us know it. I know there are other gangs presidents who have done this and nothing happens to them. If you have had mor than 15 mails with her you would know her intentions. And the later actions would prove it.
Her? I was under the impression that Triad was a dude, he just has a stick shoved up his ass 24 hours a day.
2009.Mar.01, 10:01 PM

bigchaz Wrote:
DirkDanja Wrote:technically he didn't scam anyone

its not like there hasn't been other gangs that have members donate, only to never receive any help from the gang they donate to...then the owner of that very same gang sells and pockets all gang funds

agree

x2

Amend
2009.Mar.01, 10:02 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:
superdude Wrote:Technically she did scam, and herself and all of us know it. I know there are other gangs presidents who have done this and nothing happens to them. If you have had mor than 15 mails with her you would know her intentions. And the later actions would prove it.
Her? I was under the impression that Triad was a dude, he just has a stick shoved up his arse 24 hours a day.

No he is a she. Biggrin

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Mar.01, 10:04 PM

superdude Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:
Her? I was under the impression that Triad was a dude, he just has a stick shoved up his arse 24 hours a day.

No he is a she. Biggrin
Thank you that explains alot.

(I am of course kidding I have nothing against women, was just qouting someone on pullo.)
2009.Mar.01, 10:23 PM

superdude Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:

No he is a she. Biggrin

i cant belive im saying this but.... is triadboy hot? :?

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Mar.01, 10:27 PM

JaySin Wrote:i cant belive im saying this but.... is triadboy hot? :?

TAG MATERIAL
[Image: comgsoon.gif]

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Mar.01, 10:30 PM

lol

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Mar.02, 05:19 AM

[Image: Dr_Frank-N-Furter.jpg]

Is this what you what!, well here it is baby!, now give daddy some sugar and come here

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...