would it be considered a scam
2009.Mar.04, 11:38 AM

TriadBoy Wrote:no thats wrong for shadoguard to be racist and bang out of order.. shadowguard you need to stop that kind of talk or your have every non-white player here hating you for you racist views

your really funny, to many know me in real life to know better than that, so take your drek somewhere that knowbody knows me and try it, mr i made awakenedlands, come on , your have been caught up in so much drek in the past i am surprised you have not been banned yet
2009.Mar.04, 11:40 AM

Ego trip kicking in.
2009.Mar.04, 11:42 AM

sad0guard one of the reasons i havent been banned mr "know it all" is becos most of the time its just people like yourself pretending they know it all on the forum when really they have it all wrong and me not takng it seriously and not even being bothered to send all the pointless mails to pety people like urself that just arent worth the hassle or head ache, u really need to larn when its time to stop talking, before u talk even more trash (if thats possible)

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2009.Mar.04, 11:43 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Ego trip kicking in.

no ego trip hear, just stating facts
2009.Mar.04, 11:44 AM

lying once again see shadowcrac, ego trip is what it is indeed..

2009.Mar.04, 11:44 AM

'I made Awakened Lands' sounds like an ego trip to me.
2009.Mar.04, 11:47 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:'I made Awakened Lands' sounds like an ego trip to me.

traid had posted that somewhere before he had made awakenedlands, not me
2009.Mar.04, 11:48 AM

I know. It's still an ego trip.
2009.Mar.04, 11:50 AM

ha! thats makes me crack up everytime i hear shadowguard saying that, he knows i mailed that for a joke and he blew that way out of propotion (as useral), lol ok i see the funny side of it unlike shadowguard, he just gets mad and throws a temper swing everywhere hosping people when he hears something he doesnt like.. grow up shadoguard and learn to take a joke lol. thats why ur called sad0guard , it al makes sence now

2009.Mar.04, 11:54 AM

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...t=scamming

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...t=scamming

here is a couple links to refresh our memory traid