would it be considered a scam
2009.Mar.04, 11:58 AM

Triad, no one likes you.

WHo cares? No one.

But I remember SG at one point giving you a chance, protecting you from others... Until you screwed him.

So yeah, he's got the right to tell you whatever and do whatever as long as he wants to.

Why ain't he banned?!?!

It's been what, more than a year of scamming now?!?

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Mar.04, 12:07 PM

i dont think triad should be banned. tho i do belive he should be banned from forums and mail. make him play without any contact to the AL world for about 6 months and see if he dont change his ways....

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Mar.04, 12:14 PM

JaySin Wrote:i dont think triad should be banned. tho i do belive he should be banned from forums and mail. make him play without any contact to the AL world for about 6 months and see if he dont change his ways....

lmao!! you have faith in him, dont yuo?? lol

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Mar.04, 01:41 PM

If you are such a dumb@$$ that you trust Triad with ANYTHING then you deserve a scamming.
It's a gang about criminals.
And he's a petty one.
Leave it at that?
2009.Mar.04, 01:59 PM

No im just getting sick and tired of seeing you lame ass fuckers on here with nothin better to do that bitch about triadboy....

WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!!!!

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Mar.04, 02:14 PM

JaySin Wrote:No im just getting sick and tired of seeing you lame arse frag on here with nothin better to do that female doggy about triadboy....

WHO THE frag CARES!!!!!!

well why don,t you and him join forces and start a gang together :roll:
2009.Mar.04, 02:16 PM

shadowinc Wrote:
JaySin Wrote:No im just getting sick and tired of seeing you lame arse frag on here with nothin better to do that female doggy about triadboy....

WHO THE frag CARES!!!!!!

well why don,t you and him join forces and start a gang together :roll:

cuz he is a to0l.... and im happy where im at.... but the fact remains that it is getting tiresome of hearing about Triadboy. and the more you guys use his name in these threads the more you get him off

2009.Mar.04, 02:37 PM

BlitzKrieg Wrote:If you are such a dumb@$$ that you trust Triad with ANYTHING then you deserve a scamming.
It's a gang about criminals.
And he's a petty one.
Leave it at that?

Problem is alot of new gamers don't get on the forums and may not see this stuff going on. Our first interaction with trades and gang membership should be a positive one free from a scammer. I don't know if he should be banned but it makes it harder being willing to trust someone in a trade or offer if I see this crap going on without consequence.
2009.Mar.04, 02:47 PM

drec92 Wrote:o well he does what he does best....and continues who cares just dont get played

+1
2009.Mar.04, 02:50 PM

shadowinc Wrote:
TriadBoy Wrote:i sent shadowguard a generous donation in respect as my way of saying thanks..

Send Cash
You sent $1 to SHADOWGUARD [5518].

i sent you one as well about 200 minutes of it

lol