the crime "code bug"
2009.Feb.18, 12:11 PM
the crime "code bug"
isnt this the same thing that comes up all the time.....whereby when you are about to level....you fail at crimes a lot?

i havent leveled in so long....i forget. Im pretty sure this has been the regular complaint. i dont really care....keep the bug there..who gives a shit. im just asking for confirmation that this is the thing we all complain about, but Zen says it's just our imagination.

i ask, bc i have over 700 of the same AP crime this month, and am at 87%. i have failed virtually every time today at this crime (about 8-10 attempts). I have been failing lesser crimes as well. i was about to go nuts over here, cussing my head off...wondering WTFn F is going on.?!! but then, I looked and saw im 170,060/185,??? in EXP. obvisouly, im about to level and this "igaminary" crime/leveling bug kicked in once i got within 15k exp.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Feb.18, 12:14 PM

-Rarely has this problem.- Sometimes, I fail alot..Then, I leave and go mess around. Come back to things being as they should.
2009.Feb.18, 12:28 PM

i have a little under 3k xp to go for my next level, and yesterday i noticed that i was only about 60% successful at stealing sports cars, usually i'm 90%+. today i'm 7 for 8 so far, so no complaints.

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2009.Feb.18, 01:06 PM

if i get to that point i just war and lvl on up
2009.Feb.18, 01:07 PM

Just levelled.

Stealing sportscars is my preferred crime but I haven't noticed any significant drop in the success rate. Biggrin
2009.Feb.18, 01:13 PM

How many times has Zen said that there is no code for this anywhere?

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2009.Feb.18, 01:26 PM

i seemed to have issues with that early on but since adding a few levels/better stats, i have noticed nothing. i'd be willing to bet most people having "issues" with getting busted right before/after they level, are lower levels with maybe not "up to snuff" stats. could be 100% wrong though. my 2 cents.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Feb.18, 01:58 PM
Re: the crime "code bug"
Conrad1103 Wrote:Im pretty sure this has been the regular complaint. i dont really care....keep the bug there..who gives a drek. im just asking for confirmation that this is the thing we all complain about, but Zen says it's just our imagination.

most likely just imagination. i cant see how the xp and the crime success code would be intertwined unless someone willfully made it so, and i think zen has better things to do with her time than to create mysterious coincidences for us to discuss Razz probably sticks in peoples´ minds more when they are about to level.
2009.Feb.18, 01:59 PM

^^ Yep. Confirmation bias.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2009.Feb.18, 02:14 PM

I can only wonder if Canosoup reads what's been put into the topics.