AwakenedLands Forums
the crime "code bug" - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: the crime "code bug" (/thread-5942.html)

Pages: 1 2

the crime "code bug" - Conrad1103 - 2009.Feb.18 12:11 PM

isnt this the same thing that comes up all the time.....whereby when you are about to level....you fail at crimes a lot?

i havent leveled in so long....i forget. Im pretty sure this has been the regular complaint. i dont really care....keep the bug there..who gives a shit. im just asking for confirmation that this is the thing we all complain about, but Zen says it's just our imagination.

i ask, bc i have over 700 of the same AP crime this month, and am at 87%. i have failed virtually every time today at this crime (about 8-10 attempts). I have been failing lesser crimes as well. i was about to go nuts over here, cussing my head off...wondering WTFn F is going on.?!! but then, I looked and saw im 170,060/185,??? in EXP. obvisouly, im about to level and this "igaminary" crime/leveling bug kicked in once i got within 15k exp.

- TommiTheTaco - 2009.Feb.18 12:14 PM

-Rarely has this problem.- Sometimes, I fail alot..Then, I leave and go mess around. Come back to things being as they should.

- StreetSamurai - 2009.Feb.18 12:28 PM

i have a little under 3k xp to go for my next level, and yesterday i noticed that i was only about 60% successful at stealing sports cars, usually i'm 90%+. today i'm 7 for 8 so far, so no complaints.

- shadowinc - 2009.Feb.18 01:06 PM

if i get to that point i just war and lvl on up

- Jocasta - 2009.Feb.18 01:07 PM

Just levelled.

Stealing sportscars is my preferred crime but I haven't noticed any significant drop in the success rate. Biggrin

- Canosoup - 2009.Feb.18 01:13 PM

How many times has Zen said that there is no code for this anywhere?

- spacebird - 2009.Feb.18 01:26 PM

i seemed to have issues with that early on but since adding a few levels/better stats, i have noticed nothing. i'd be willing to bet most people having "issues" with getting busted right before/after they level, are lower levels with maybe not "up to snuff" stats. could be 100% wrong though. my 2 cents.

Re: the crime "code bug" - 16tons - 2009.Feb.18 01:58 PM

Conrad1103 Wrote:Im pretty sure this has been the regular complaint. i dont really care....keep the bug there..who gives a drek. im just asking for confirmation that this is the thing we all complain about, but Zen says it's just our imagination.

most likely just imagination. i cant see how the xp and the crime success code would be intertwined unless someone willfully made it so, and i think zen has better things to do with her time than to create mysterious coincidences for us to discuss Razz probably sticks in peoples´ minds more when they are about to level.

- Canosoup - 2009.Feb.18 01:59 PM

^^ Yep. Confirmation bias.

- TommiTheTaco - 2009.Feb.18 02:14 PM

I can only wonder if Canosoup reads what's been put into the topics.