tests are impractical IMO
2009.Feb.07, 06:26 PM

Ive failed i think 4 times in a row with grades of 90-80% roughly. it makes no sense. i should pass 90-80% of the time, with those grades.....thats not RANDOM. failing 4 times in a row, is 0%, four times consecutively. i dont know how to do the math, but i guess i should pass the next 500 tests no matter what the grade now, if the percentages/grades are accurate. i think the percentage calculation is flawed in the code.

not sure what i just said, but i think you get the point.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Feb.07, 06:27 PM

Captain Obvious says

"Randomness will make fools of us all"........pissed off ones at that.......lol

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Feb.07, 06:29 PM

[Image: finals.jpg]

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Feb.07, 07:19 PM

Conrad1103 Wrote:Ive failed i think 4 times in a row with grades of 90-80% roughly. it makes no sense. i should pass 90-80% of the time, with those grades.....

I am not the forum search god others are... has Zen ever actually stated that the % complete listed on the skills page is the pass %? I mean does 90% complete actually mean a 90% chance on a fair roll to succeed? I know most people have assumed this, but is it correct?

Enough people complain about not passing in the high 80-90 range, it makes me wonder if it actually is related. Like I alluded to in an earlier post, maybe the success % is loaded to the top end...
2009.Feb.07, 07:22 PM

I know Zenith said she could make it to where we never fail by making the test available only on 100%.

I think I'd rather have my chances. Get it early.
2009.Feb.07, 07:54 PM

+1

Where is the fun in absolutes.....?

When you fail it should make you more resolute.....

2009.Feb.07, 10:51 PM

Random=sucks
2009.Feb.08, 12:16 AM

()()
(ºº)
(__)

Everyone down on the floor or the bunny gets it........ Twisted

2009.Feb.08, 12:54 AM

Conrad1103 Wrote:Ive failed i think 4 times in a row with grades of 90-80% roughly. it makes no sense. i should pass 90-80% of the time, with those grades.....thats not RANDOM. failing 4 times in a row, is 0%, four times consecutively. i dont know how to do the math, but i guess i should pass the next 500 tests no matter what the grade now, if the percentages/grades are accurate. i think the percentage calculation is flawed in the code.

not sure what i just said, but i think you get the point.

this is my point. i have had the same experience and have begun to feel that this "randomness" is out of balance and weighed heavily on the failure side of the scale.
2009.Feb.08, 12:59 AM

hardasgranite Wrote:Captain Obvious says

"Randomness will make fools of us all"........miffed off ones at that.......lol
lol great quote buddy...

i also tip my hat to both conrad and preacher's lines at the bottom of their posts... not sure what those bottom tags are called, but i found them to be a great laugh. thanks guys lol (anyone else know what they might be called other than tags??)