tests are impractical IMO
2009.Feb.08, 02:21 PM

Canosoup Wrote:I've only failed once or twice. Guess I'm lucky 8)
2009.Feb.08, 02:45 PM

dombone76 Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:I know Zenith said she could make it to where we never fail by making the test available only on 100%.

I think I'd rather have my chances. Get it early.

if i had to choose between feeling cheated by failing a test 2-3 times in a row at 85-94% and having it locked at 100% b4 i could test but would never fail...

i would choose the 100% option. when i was testing for level 5 shotgun... those 3-4 vtimes i failed set me back by like 2 weeks and gave jocasta a great advantage over me. b4 that we would go back and forth.... and i expected to be back on top of her for t least a week or so of good xp. i could not help but feel that those setbacks caused me to miss a window of opportunity that will not be open to me again for a couple months.

i would much rather play on an even playing field that the 100% locked testing would provide.

Then choose the 100% option. Nobody is putting a gun to your head and making you take the test before that time.

Skills, stats and levels. It's a sum of all the parts. Play your own game and stop worrying about what other players are doing.
2009.Feb.08, 04:33 PM

Fallout Wrote:
dombone76 Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:I know Zenith said she could make it to where we never fail by making the test available only on 100%.

I think I'd rather have my chances. Get it early.

if i had to choose between feeling cheated by failing a test 2-3 times in a row at 85-94% and having it locked at 100% b4 i could test but would never fail...

i would choose the 100% option. when i was testing for level 5 shotgun... those 3-4 vtimes i failed set me back by like 2 weeks and gave jocasta a great advantage over me. b4 that we would go back and forth.... and i expected to be back on top of her for t least a week or so of good xp. i could not help but feel that those setbacks caused me to miss a window of opportunity that will not be open to me again for a couple months.

i would much rather play on an even playing field that the 100% locked testing would provide.

Then choose the 100% option. Nobody is putting a gun to your head and making you take the test before that time.

Skills, stats and levels. It's a sum of all the parts. Play your own game and stop worrying about what other players are doing.

+1

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Feb.08, 06:46 PM

i just can not wait till the game evolves more to see how some of you cry :roll: ,i have a box of tissue for those that need it, the skills have been here how long and how many of us have failed, i think most of us have failed at least once or twice, i know i have , thats why i go the 100% route, snozze you lose , take a chance be ready to accept the good with the bad :shock:
2009.Feb.09, 12:08 AM

and what makes it allllllllllllllllllll the worst... is the decrease in percentage everytime you fail. this system blows chunky chunks of chunky chunks!!!!

grr...
2009.Feb.09, 12:16 AM

I love the skill system. Biggrin

But seeing other people make me sad. Sad

Sometime I wonder why it does not work out for everyone. :?

And then, I remember how this all works out in the end. :wink:

I love the skill system! Biggrin

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Feb.09, 02:17 AM

i failed a rank 5 test tonight,at 85% which i usually pass at that percentage...my total % dropped about 11 points,and i was unable to retest....from my own failures i thought after a fail it dropped 10 points? have any of you noticed the lost percentage from a fail? i just wanted to retest at 75% and now i cant,,,this sucks..

as for people upset over the skills,,i think being able to push a weapons max damage well beyond its thresh hold would be worth all the time it took to do it..think of it as free stats,or a weapon upgrade...its worth the time ,that those 8 clicks of a mouse took everday..
2009.Feb.09, 02:34 AM

dombone76 Wrote:and what makes it allllllllllllllllllll the worst... is the decrease in percentage everytime you fail. this system blows chunky chunks of chunky chunks!!!!

grr...

This part I actually agree with. Losing 3 or 4 days study time in addition to the cash loss is unreasonable. I`d like to see the loss reduced and maybe an introduction of 1 exam attempt per test day.
2009.Feb.09, 06:18 AM

^^third this motion

doh
2009.Feb.09, 10:01 AM

Combat - Shotgun 5 399 100% A++

wonder if i pass?

doh