intermittent problem
2009.Feb.05, 08:09 PM
intermittent problem
i'm having intermittent problems connecting to this site and this site only. anyone else?

Connection Interrupted

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Feb.05, 09:04 PM

my to it said that the link may be broken
2009.Feb.05, 09:10 PM

That happened to me earlier today..Lead to my whole computer connection going down.
2009.Feb.05, 09:36 PM

i had issues today too...but most of mine was isp related...all those power outages i think contributed

doh
2009.Feb.05, 10:50 PM

I had no problems today. :?

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2009.Feb.06, 11:26 AM

Hmm I haven't had any errors about interrupted connections. The server bandwidth seems to be normal. My home internet seems to be slow though too.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Feb.06, 11:49 AM

Maybe some nodes had problems and the transmission had to be rerouted.
You might've caught the moments when it hit a wall.
2009.Feb.06, 11:53 AM

Friend had that problem last night with Cox Cable, turned out to be the transmission route that had issues. Was going through but very slowly.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"
2009.Feb.06, 12:27 PM

DejaVu Wrote:Friend had that problem last night with Cox Cable, turned out to be the transmission route that had issues. Was going through but very slowly.

Interesting, my house has cox cable, and the server's primary provider is cox cable (secondary kicks in when primary is slow). I'll contact the data center to see what they say. Perhaps the interrupt is the secondary line not kicking in on time if there is indeed an issue with the primary.

My internet connection upload speed has been so slow the last 2 weeks I am almost on dialup...

Speedtest.net for my house
29381 kbps download
9 kbps upload (normally it's about 1000 or so)

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Feb.06, 12:49 PM

it's fine now, it only lasted for about an hour or 2.
it was really starting to get on my nerves tho.
i would try to post something then..... the page would go dead.
so i would attempt to post the same thing and..... dead again.
but everythings good now.

kick the real world in the sac