public apologies and acknowledgements
2009.Feb.06, 04:57 PM

Religious debate belongs in Off the Wall. Stay on whatever the topic was, 5 pages and I still don't even know what it was about, but it wasn't religion.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Feb.06, 05:17 PM

zenith Wrote:Religious debate belongs in Off the Wall. Stay on whatever the topic was, 5 pages and I still don't even know what it was about, but it wasn't religion.

the topic was clearly expressed in both the subject and in my initial first two posts.

in case anyone else missed it... i initiated this thread to offer a sincere apology to any and all that i may have offended in the last 244 days i have been supporting this game. i initiated a general discussion that directly related to the game in that were it not for my participation in this game, i would never have had any contact with anyone in this gaming community to be able to cause offense to begin with.
2009.Feb.06, 05:32 PM

lol sorry, I should have quoted the previous post, didn't realize I'd make a new page. My post was not for the topic, it was for the religious debate that was starting to flare up.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Feb.06, 05:58 PM

zenith Wrote:lol sorry, I should have quoted the previous post, didn't realize I'd make a new page. My post was not for the topic, it was for the religious debate that was starting to flare up.
Sorry Zen Sad
2009.Feb.06, 07:08 PM

All I can say about most of the posts I saw in this thread is "Umm, huh?"
2009.Feb.06, 07:10 PM

UncleDave Wrote:All I can say about most of the posts I saw in this thread is "Umm, huh?"
My job is complete.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2009.Feb.06, 07:26 PM

The Soup has left the building.
Thread Closed