public apologies and acknowledgements
2009.Feb.04, 01:21 PM

Pixelle Wrote:Idea Oh snap :shock: my bad for being nice... *phew* so glad you get your kicks out of being stoopid, saves me time with feeling sorry for you. So cheers, mate... have fun with that. /Idea
[/color]

yeah... there actually was not much fun to be had by me at all in that hurtful comment, Pixie... as your comment was neither cute, clever, nor appreciated.

it amazes me how people tend to have such a strong NEED to make themselves APPEAR to be in a better state of well being by putting together what they THINK will be viewed as clever remarks at the expense of others.

surely not the space i intended to create in this post.
2009.Feb.04, 01:47 PM

Pixie you hurt a weak ones feelings.....A+ 8)
2009.Feb.04, 02:06 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:Whats are you trying to get across in this post ?.

the point of this post was to offer a sincere apology and repent for my wrong doings. i have been trying to focus on sowing more positive energy into the universe, with hopes that i might bring more positive energy into my life.

it is not that i expected to get the positive energy HERE, but from the universe in other areas of my life.

reaping and sowing, my brother, reaping and sowing.
2009.Feb.04, 02:09 PM

dombone76 Wrote:the point of this post was to offer a sincere apology and repent for my wrong doings. i have been trying to focus on sowing more positive energy into the universe, with hopes that i might bring more positive energy into my life.

it is not that i expected to get the positive energy HERE, but from the universe in other areas of my life.

reaping and sowing, my brother, reaping and sowing.

What type of psychedelics have you been consuming? How can I go about obtaining some for myself?
2009.Feb.04, 02:12 PM

Think that dudes been licking frog backs down in the swamps of Florida.....
2009.Feb.04, 02:18 PM

Dingus Wrote:Pixie you hurt a weak ones feelings.....A+ 8)

*****bless those that curse you, for in doing so you shall pour hot coals upon their heads*****

god bless you Dingus. i am going to offer a sincere prayer up for you, brother. it is my prayer that the harvest you reap from the discord and malicious negative energy i witness you sow consistently in THIS community is not more than you are able to bare.

to everyone else that would try to spit in the face of my sincere and genuine offering of love, i want you to know that i understand and i forgive you, so that i may too be forgiven for my transgressions.... and i leave you with this to ponder on...

foolishness is bound in the heart of a child... but the rod of correction shall drive it out of him.

as this economy fails and you begin to lose all that is important to you... remember that we are perfected by adversity and difficult times, and ALL THINGS work together for the GOOD of those that love god and are called according to his purpose.
2009.Feb.04, 03:56 PM

1 Question

Are you Mock in disguise ?.
2009.Feb.04, 04:48 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:1 Question

Are you Mock in disguise ?.

i assume that's an older player who was around before my time???

no, i am not mock in disguise lol
2009.Feb.04, 11:05 PM

My opinion as I throw it in with the lot.
If your apologies and regret, are sincere as you have suggested and you are wishing to have good Karma flow through you, more power to you. You cannot blame everyone for their … disbelief / utter lack of belief in this regard.
I have read back in the forums to many a rude, sarcastic and mocking comments from you, hence why it makes everyone wonder if you are indeed sincere or having the ravings of one seriously under the influence. I guess we could put if off to being off your meds if you are bipolar, but there is no need to get rude or fall into a TMI area.
As with everything, to gain positive energy you have to give it. Because I have read how you have responded in the past to comments, posts and so forth, I will believe it when I see it. But wish you the best of luck in your endeavor.
On that note, preaching (as you did in response to Dingus) should be saved for the pulpit or however you choose to express your religious beliefs, not in a forum setting. I for one can say there is no bigger turn off than someone who has no clue as to my beliefs to think they have the right to preach to me as if it will have meaning outside of their own thoughts.
Again, all said in my own opinion of your many posts, but wish you luck on your journey to find good Karma. Smile

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"
2009.Feb.06, 10:27 AM

DejaVu Wrote:My opinion as I throw it in with the lot.
If your apologies and regret, are sincere as you have suggested and you are wishing to have good Karma flow through you, more power to you. You cannot blame everyone for their … disbelief / utter lack of belief in this regard.
I have read back in the forums to many a rude, sarcastic and mocking comments from you, hence why it makes everyone wonder if you are indeed sincere or having the ravings of one seriously under the influence. I guess we could put if off to being off your meds if you are bipolar, but there is no need to get rude or fall into a TMI area.

you are entitled to your opinion, brother, as is everyone else. and i do honestly appreciate your input, as it appears to be coming from a sensible place. i have slandered other players in the forums, brother. you are right on point and hit the nail on the head in that regard, hence the need for me to purge MYSELF of that negative energy BY OFFERING A SINCERE GENERAL APOLOGY IN THIS POST. PUBLICLY.

there have been a few people who i have gone waaaaaay over the line with in the past, both privately, and publicly. to THOSE individuals that i remembered at the time, i sent personal messages which contained both sincere apologies and well wishes. one of the people was actually Fabio, who i am sure will confirm to anyone who asks, that i reached out to him a few times to try and apologize for slandering him publicly and take responsibility for the role that EYE took in the dissolution of our friendship. THAT private conversation took place within about a month or so of my thread.

DejaVu Wrote:As with everything, to gain positive energy you have to give it. Because I have read how you have responded in the past to comments, posts and so forth, I will believe it when I see it. But wish you the best of luck in your endeavor.

you speak truth, brother. it is undeniable that there is good sense and wisdom in your words and i thank you for your blessings. i only wish that you had understanding and the eyesto see that THIS THREAD IS the correction of my past verbal attacks, that you continue to hold against me.

this thread was my confession and repentance. to repent means not only to apologize, but to actually turn away from what you are apologizing for so as not to repeat the offense.

DejaVu Wrote:On that note, preaching (as you did in response to Dingus) should be saved for the pulpit or however you choose to express your religious beliefs, not in a forum setting. I for one can say there is no bigger turn off than someone who has no clue as to my beliefs to think they have the right to preach to me as if it will have meaning outside of their own thoughts.

we war not against flesh and blood, but principalities and spiritual wickness in high places. though Dingus would attack me carnally, my response was an attack against the spirit that operated through dingus and used him and others to try and provoke me to respond in the old fashion that you have spoken on. but the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through god in the pulling down of strong holds. the word of god is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing assunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

do you see how quickly that foolishness subsided???

what you can preaching, i call expressing what is in my heart. were my heart filled with foolishness as it has been in the past, the foolish hearts of this world would have rejoiced and come to my defense, for the world takes care of it's own. but the lord is my strength and my strong fortress and on HIM will i depend. it is not my fight to be won brother, but his. i am but a tool, and a vessel for the spirit that i choose to entertain and operate in, as is Dingus.

seeing that this post is an expression of what is in my heart, and when under pressure and attack the inward parts of our heart are exposed, it is only natural that the word of god would flow from my heart, brother. anything else would be irrational and would immediately nullify any good that i had set out to do by making myself transparent and thus vulnerable to attack.

if it were the case that i am/was PREACHING in talking about the way we treat each other in this game and defending myself and my spirit against malicious personal attacks, isn't it right for me to stand on the pulpit i have made of this thread since i birthed it in the first place???

i have not judged anyone's relationship with the father, for i am not foolish enough to believe that it is my place to do so. but even a child is known whether he be good or evil by his or her actions.

this thread, the message herein, and any words that the spirit of god have moved me to be obedient in delivering, were here for whoever they were sent here to receive. i could not possibly say who that is and do not desire to slander any persons beliefs or disbeliefs. i want only to share the strength that is getting ME through these difficult times and trials i am persevering thru and to encourage and strengthen my brotheren. i would like to give TRUE POWER to those that may be powerless and lack the wisdom and understanding that is necessary to make it through these hard times.

DejaVu Wrote:Again, all said in my own opinion of your many posts, but wish you luck on your journey to find good Karma. Smile

i appreciate you, brother. thank you for your honesty and words of encouragement. god bless.
Thread Closed