public apologies and acknowledgements
2009.Feb.03, 05:43 AM
public apologies and acknowledgements
heeeeey... i might be miscategorizing this post, as it is rather off the wall. but it is directly related to the gameplay of awakenedlands, so i feel at this time that it is appropriate to post this blog here.

the setting is my dark bedroom. it is like 3:30 am. my girl is sleep, or at least lying with her eyes closed, probably pissed because my "inconsiderate axe" is up clicking away and keeping her from getting a sound, restful night's sleep... but i can't sleep!!! thoughts keep racing thru my mind, and i feel a need to be productive and make use of this energy, as i am in a really good place.

my mood is flowery, with baby bumble bees and butterflies flickering fiverously about in my world. i am filled with love, compassion, and consideration for my fellow man (and gamers... what ARE we really?? lol). not because my fellow citizens always treat me so nice, or are all maintain perfect relationships with me at all times... but for the simple fact that we are all occupants of this planet and HAVE to share the same space, so we may as well get along and make the most of it lol. i am in a good place.

i am not in a good place because everything is perfect in my life. without putting too much of my bidness' out there... to the untrained eye, it would appear as though i am in a world of shit. lol

i am in a good place, because i believe that anything is possible. i believe in the goodness that is in ALL OF US. i believe in the potential and possibilies that simply pondering on the WORD, *change*, bring about. gosh dand i am in a GOOD PLACE!

now... how does this relate to awakenedlands??? good question Smile
2009.Feb.03, 05:59 AM

You're good friends with Uncle Mikey, ja? O.o

LoL... just kidding... but please do answer your own question...
... or else i am going to feel a bit silly for reading your entire cheerful post. =/
2009.Feb.03, 06:09 AM

sike!!!

thought i was finta leave y'all hanging, eh?? i may not have completed any of the 4 english 1a courses that i have initiated, but i do know a bit about organizing thoughts and writing proper conclusions lol

my being in a good place relates to this game directly because WHILE i am holding this space of positive and productive energy, i want to take the time to first of all APOLOGIZE to any and all the people of this community that i may have offended at any time and for any reason, during the course of my playing this game that i have come to enjoy so much.

this is a great game, filled with a miriad of eccentric people, with brilliant minds filled with various talents and skills that go beyond the confines of this gaming world we play in. sometimes it is very easy to get caught up in the day to day routine of this wonderful pastime, and forget that at the end of it all, we are still people. we still have feelings, and are sensitive to criticism and harsh words. in case you may have overlooked this fact, i am here to tell you that it is very easy to thoughtlessly express inconsiderate and offensive thoughts and criticisms over the internet lol

so, if i have ever offended anyone, for being vulgar in my forum posts or "private" messages sent under the watchful eyes of the god of these great awakenedlands (ZEN Smile, or you may have felt i was a smart arse and insulted your intelligence, or i may have attacked you too close to the time "i should have known you would be online", or for whatever reason i wasn't all that you felt i should of been as i fell short of the perfect state of agape that i do genuinely strive for... please accept my most humble apology and best wishes in all of your future endeavors.

as great a game as this is, and as much time and money as we all continue to devote to this game (i am donating again when my money gets back right... i'll do my part to support you for your work Zen)( plus i need the happiness boost that 10mil house can provide lol), let's all try to keep in mind that at the end of the day, when the computer is shutdown and the cell phone is charging, there really are REAL PEOPLE playing this game from different perspective than our own. let us to all we can to keep the energy in this recreational space POSITIVE and in good sport.

i know it is difficult at times... everyone is an idiot when they don't agrre with your current point of view lol. that doesn't mean they are not worthy of our respect, decency, and common courtesy.

ok... i think i have got it out of my system, off my chest, and i can get on to spread some light on another plane... in another space and time.

thanks for all your comments, feedback, insight, and constructive criticism. thanks to all that have offered me support along the way. love an d respect to all my brothers and sisters in the -BAD- family. thanks to all my adversaries that have hosped me along the way, for not only are we perfected in our times of adversity and BY our adversarIES... but isht... because it is all a part of this game that we all have come to enjoy so much. it TRULY would not be the same without....

ALL OF US!!!
2009.Feb.03, 06:10 AM

Pixelle Wrote: You're good friends with Uncle Mikey, ja? O.o

LoL... just kidding... but please do answer your own question...
... or else i am going to feel a bit silly for reading your entire cheerful post. =/

my apologies bro... i am a slow typer lol :oops: lol Razz lol
2009.Feb.03, 06:17 AM

im assuming its broette or sis.....youd hope with that name and font

doh
2009.Feb.03, 06:18 AM

dombone76 Wrote:my apologies bro... i am a slow typer lol :oops: lol Razz lol
In what world are you where "bro's" post in pink? O.o

That's seriously a freaking long post.... and generally i only read Abysmal and Prophesy's long posts, lol. Wink

*edit... but am bored today... LoL! *puts spectacles on*
2009.Feb.03, 06:19 AM

i didn't edit these posts for grammatical, spelling, type o's, nor any other shortcomings. and oddly enough, as i tend to be a bit OCD, i do not feel a need to lol :roll: lol lol Razz
2009.Feb.03, 06:21 AM

Pixelle Wrote:

That's seriously a freaking long post.... and generally i only read Abysmal and Prophesy's long posts, lol. Wink

that really means alot to me. thank you for reading my posts. i know i can be a bit wordy in my quest to be understood lol
2009.Feb.03, 06:24 AM

^^^she's a girl^^
2009.Feb.03, 06:30 AM

Pixelle Wrote:

duh... i just got it lol. i'm all... pink... it must of been a mistake. i am blue... **beats on chest in gorilla/caveman fashion*** man... arrrruggghhh....

please excuse me, sister. it's late, i'm tired, and failed to catch the intricate details of your elaborate and delicate (pixie??) picture. (what are those signature pictures called again lol)

though i have not had the priviledge of seeing you in all your glory, had i been my usual rested and observant self, i would surely have picked up on all the details that clearly profess to this world of your femininity and all it's glory Smile

thank you for being the first to see my heart tonight and recieving my expression in it's entirety. you have made it all worth while Smile
Thread Closed