career abilities
2009.Jan.25, 03:41 PM

i dont like the borging ideas, as i have no intent of losing my humanity any time soon Biggrin and, they are otherwise decent ideas, but as i said before, if you pitched that idea to zenith, she'd prly tell u that it was too many passive abilities when she doesnt (at this point) want any at all, which is why mine were longer term bonuses (that added % to your abilities).

that way, the % bonuses (i.e. +5% ranged damage, +2.25% chance to critical w/ a ranged weapon, +5% dmg resistance, etc) are small bonuses, but in the long run are good Biggrin
2009.Jan.25, 03:43 PM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:i dont like the borging ideas, as i have no intent of losing my humanity any time soon Biggrin and, they are otherwise decent ideas, but as i said before, if you pitched that idea to zenith, she'd prly tell u that it was too many passive abilities when she doesnt (at this point) want any at all, which is why mine were longer term bonuses (that added % to your abilities).

that way, the % bonuses (i.e. +5% ranged damage, +2.25% chance to critical w/ a ranged weapon, +5% dmg resistance, etc) are small bonuses, but in the long run are good Biggrin
If she doesn't like the borg idea the alternative could be, +5% to range damage, +5% resitance, +5% combat evasion, +5% melae damage.
2009.Jan.25, 03:48 PM

I like the idea of the +1 stat part but the borg not so much.
But a passive ability would make sense even if Zen doesn't like it. If you work a career for years on end your going to pick up on things that you'll use even when your not working, i.e. passive ability.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass