career abilities
2009.Jan.25, 01:47 AM

I chose medical for obvious reasons but don't really see a benefit other than profeciency....... :roll:

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Jan.25, 02:04 AM

i'm sorry everyone! i did NOT forget engineering, i mistakenly put it as "explosives," i have since edited my posted!! sry!

engineering is the one i suggested have a bonus to critical hit w/ a ranged weapon
2009.Jan.25, 06:51 AM

I don't care as long as the next set of skills includes the removal of borgs... Twisted
2009.Jan.25, 06:55 AM

hardasgranite Wrote:I chose medical for obvious reasons but don't really see a benefit other than profeciency....... :roll:

I choose mine because of this.

"Athletic training provides good pay at high levels"

Raf has a rating 14 and makes less then a rating of 5 in Medical.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2009.Jan.25, 08:33 AM

Thor Wrote:I don't care as long as the next set of skills includes the removal of borgs... Twisted

I hope to see this soon too......with scientists and medical peoples working togetha as one.....power to the people

doh
2009.Jan.25, 09:35 AM

Gornikel Wrote:
Howlsong Wrote:Its a great suggestion. But i think i may have to go for a career change if my ends up being geared to melee.

Who knows, maybe you could put a bayonet to your gun

[Image: rra-mid-m9bayonet.jpg]

[Image: lancer.jpg]

I like this better! Twisted Twisted Twisted
2009.Jan.25, 11:13 AM

Mock8800 Wrote:
hardasgranite Wrote:I chose medical for obvious reasons but don't really see a benefit other than profeciency....... :roll:

Maybe not for cash but at rank 14 he must make like 250 CP per day, converted at 0.09 endurance, thats 22.5 dev points daily, 157.5 or so per week, probably a bit more with the week-end overtime. Its not that bad to boost your endurance free.
2009.Jan.25, 11:17 AM

Thor Wrote:
Mock8800 Wrote:

Maybe not for cash but at rank 14 he must make like 250 CP per day, converted at 0.09 endurance, thats 22.5 dev points daily, 157.5 or so per week, probably a bit more with the week-end overtime. Its not that bad to boost your endurance free.
Unfortunatlly not true I get below 200 in normal day
2009.Jan.25, 03:23 PM

that sux
2009.Jan.25, 03:39 PM

All of these affects happen every 5 levels, so you would get the effect at level 5, but if you were level 10 it would be double. Sidenote the borgs on here would be optional to get. The borgs would be the best borgs.

military get 1 +1 borg for resitance every 5 levels(this borg is free but still costs the humanity)

martial artis get 1 +1 borg for dexterity every 5 levels(this borg is free but still costs the humanity)

construction get 1 +1 borg for strength every 5 levels(this borg is free but still costs the humanity)

manufacturing get a +10% charge to any belt equiped to them, for ever 5 levels.

politics get -10 minutes off every jail sentence, for every 5 levels.

athletics get +50 health every 5 levels

engineer get 1 +1 borg for accuracy every 5 levels(this borg is free but still costs the humanity)

science gets .05 humanity off every borg they buy, for every 5 levels.(this is not backwards compadible)

medical gets -10 hospital minutes everytime they visit the hosp, for every 5 levels.