Poll: Do inactives in your gang help with OC success rates?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Settle the debate
2009.Jan.06, 08:26 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:
TriadBoy Wrote:iam very confused in this because i have three inactives in my gang and we are not that active and we have passed most of our ocs and hardly fail, i also know someone in a 10 slot gang that has 8 inactives and he passes most of the ocs aswell.. i think if you have good players in your gang they might help you more in ocs then a drek active player. what do u think on that?.
no
zenith Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:being active is one of the key things to success, so having inactives in your gang just gives you more ocs to do with less a chance to succeed

Guess I don't need to post now Smile

Im not convinced... i know someone in a 10 slot gang that has 8 inactives and he passes most of the ocs aswell, hmmmm... there has to be more to it than just active

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2009.Jan.06, 09:07 PM

Or it could have something to do with doing the crimes involving the least amount of people.
2009.Jan.07, 10:07 AM

TriadBoy Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:
TriadBoy Wrote:iam very confused in this because i have three inactives in my gang and we are not that active and we have passed most of our ocs and hardly fail, i also know someone in a 10 slot gang that has 8 inactives and he passes most of the ocs aswell.. i think if you have good players in your gang they might help you more in ocs then a drek active player. what do u think on that?.
no
zenith Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:being active is one of the key things to success, so having inactives in your gang just gives you more ocs to do with less a chance to succeed

Guess I don't need to post now Smile

Im not convinced... i know someone in a 10 slot gang that has 8 inactives and he passes most of the ocs aswell, hmmmm... there has to be more to it than just active

So Triad.....You told me in our discussions that you failed most of your OCs thats why there wasnt much money in gang vault. My your story has changed....... :roll:
2009.Jan.07, 10:12 AM

BS..there is no way that a 10 man gang with 8 inactive players is succeeding in anything over the 3 man oc.
2009.Jan.07, 06:11 PM

lrrltt Wrote:BS..there is no way that a 10 man gang with 8 inactive players is succeeding in anything over the 3 man oc.
nah seriously, it is true, i am being serious here.. he does, hes the reason why i came up with the hole keeping inactives in the gang idea

2009.Jan.07, 06:20 PM

they can succeed.....but its pretty rare

doh
2009.Jan.08, 06:27 PM

lrrltt Wrote:BS..there is no way that a 10 man gang with 8 inactive players is succeeding in anything over the 3 man oc.
I actually pulled off a 5 man OC once, while being alone in a gang!!!

That gang then gained so much reputation, it became the SV! 8)
2009.Jan.08, 07:36 PM

Chopper [16918] passes more ocs then fails.. its not rare, its a fact.. and he has a ten slot gang with 8 inactives.. hes the reason i realised how much money you can make from the whole "inactive" idea... he is evidence that you can make serious money having an inactive gang.. seriously

2009.Jan.08, 08:34 PM

Your gang gained 60 gang points from this crime.

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Jan.08, 08:36 PM

TriadBoy Wrote:Chopper [16918] passes more ocs then fails.. its not rare, its a fact.. and he has a ten slot gang with 8 inactives.. hes the reason i realised how much money you can make from the whole "inactive" idea... he is evidence that you can make serious money having an inactive gang.. seriously
Are you sure he doesn't lie to you, or just do 3 man OC's and tell you thier bigger. If he is succeding in 7or 9 man OC's then their is something wrong and the code needs to be changed. Thats not right if a 2 man gang is succeding while a 19 man gang with active members can still fail. (even though we haven't in a long time.