Poll: Do inactives in your gang help with OC success rates?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Settle the debate
2009.Jan.06, 11:04 AM

Punisher Wrote:hmm im not gonna give away stuff we have figured out....but you have to have at least the number of guys in your gang that the oc is for....as zen already said....activity determines payout.....the other factors necessary you have to figure out on your own

Gee come on..tell us a little something Smile...but what else matters expect activity in OC's.. i thought that Zen made it quite clear that was determined the outcome of the OC.
2009.Jan.06, 11:46 AM

being active is one of the key things to success, so having inactives in your gang just gives you more ocs to do with less a chance to succeed
2009.Jan.06, 12:22 PM

Well, maybe yes and no applies to a few people. I have bad 3 person OCs even with 3 people active or even 4. I have had 6 people in my gang, done a 6 person OC, have one inactive, had another offline for 2 or 3 days and we still succeeded with new members (my recruitment post in the gang section). However, I think if you drop members even if you had enough for that OC it will fail then. I tried a 5 person, had 6 players, lost one but then the inactivity came into play.

I personally think if you have players highly active it will help the OC even with the inactives. 12K+ for that 6 person OC. Biggrin
2009.Jan.06, 01:03 PM
Re: Settle the debate
DebbiePinson Wrote:Someone seems to believe that having inactives in their gang helps with their OC success rate. Does it?

I'll take a guess; Triadboy?
2009.Jan.06, 01:10 PM
Re: Settle the debate
TommiTheTaco Wrote:
DebbiePinson Wrote:Someone seems to believe that having inactives in their gang helps with their OC success rate. Does it?

I'll take a guess; Triadboy?

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2009.Jan.06, 02:29 PM

shadowinc Wrote:being active is one of the key things to success, so having inactives in your gang just gives you more ocs to do with less a chance to succeed

Guess I don't need to post now Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Jan.06, 03:37 PM

i bet theyd make good door stops. mupies and jeep just sit there and hold the door while triadboy gets the cash. the down side is, hed then have to get tham and load them in the limo too haha lol
2009.Jan.06, 07:02 PM

Lucky666 Wrote:it dosn't
activity is the key
the only advantage is that they allow acces to a larger variety of OC's trough their number
2009.Jan.06, 07:59 PM

iam very confused in this because i have three inactives in my gang and we are not that active and we have passed most of our ocs and hardly fail, i also know someone in a 10 slot gang that has 8 inactives and he passes most of the ocs aswell.. i think if you have good players in your gang they might help you more in ocs then a crap active player. what do u think on that?.

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2009.Jan.06, 08:13 PM

TriadBoy Wrote:iam very confused in this because i have three inactives in my gang and we are not that active and we have passed most of our ocs and hardly fail, i also know someone in a 10 slot gang that has 8 inactives and he passes most of the ocs aswell.. i think if you have good players in your gang they might help you more in ocs then a drek active player. what do u think on that?.
no
zenith Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:being active is one of the key things to success, so having inactives in your gang just gives you more ocs to do with less a chance to succeed

Guess I don't need to post now Smile