AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Settle the debate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Someone seems to believe that having inactives in their gang helps with their OC success rate. Does it?
it dosn't
activity is the key
the only advantage is that they allow acces to a larger variety of OC's trough their number
def not.....its not based on inactivity...... they can only help if you say set an oc for 4 man, have a 4 man gang, and only have 3 actives....it should allow you to choose a 4 man crime, but succeeding becomes much more difficult
No way Jose.
seems pretty one sided
i know this one gang that has 2 active members with 8 inactives.
'im not sure how good he's doing on the 9 man OC, but he's been in the gang for like coulpe months now. i guess it cant be that bad right?
They help if you only have 3 guys. Because if it weren't for that one inactive you would drop to 0%.
LikeWhoa Wrote:i know this one gang that has 2 active members with 8 inactives.
'im not sure how good he's doing on the 9 man OC, but he's been in the gang for like coulpe months now. i guess it cant be that bad right?

True, but wouldnt having actual online members be a lot better? I guess it means less people complaining that you are pocketing all the OC money.
Mock8800 Wrote:They help if you only have 3 guys. Because if it weren't for that one inactive you would drop to 0%.

HuH? What are you saying here? If you mean that they could do more OC's..i get it...but in no way do they effect the success the rate for the OC.
hmm im not gonna give away stuff we have figured out....but you have to have at least the number of guys in your gang that the oc is for....as zen already said....activity determines payout.....the other factors necessary you have to figure out on your own
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's