Hospitalizations
2008.Dec.26, 04:57 AM

Yes I did,now you remind me off it.That was weird,but I see your point.
2008.Dec.26, 04:59 AM

Moriarty Wrote:never heard of the germans and allies singing silent night and playing football in no-mans land during the second world war biff?

im sure stuff like that happened that the history books make no mention of

im sure some soldiers saw past the politics.
2008.Dec.26, 05:02 AM

It was a well documented event.During WW1.They played in no mans land,amongst the shell casing's and pot holes.I think England won 2-1 lmao.
2008.Dec.26, 05:11 AM

Biff is right. It did happen after a cease fire for an afternoon was called. The cease fire was called to remove wounded from the battlefield. It was a holiday and tea played a role. The amazing thing is the next morning it was right back to killing each other.
2008.Dec.26, 10:02 AM

Hey Biff, about my initial post...

...'I'd like to suggest that in the spirit of Christmas & the fact that Zen has a fun competition for everyone, that All Hospitalizations & Online hits end for the day.'...

I wouldn't regard that as begging. It was a suggestion - based in part that it was Christmas and also that Zen had put together something fun for everyone to enjoy. I also tried to keep the thread on that topic & not a war of words that it turned out to be. I believe I was also polite and appreciative for all who posted their opinions.

The response from a number of people indicated they were not interested in the suggestion and that was their choice.

Given the same situation happening again, I'd do the same thing. Perhaps it's the holiday spirit.

Pass the Eggnogg!
2008.Dec.26, 11:45 AM

X Pats are laying off of SV and VS as of now. The do not fire unless fired upon order has been issued.
2008.Dec.26, 11:48 AM

vInDicaTed Wrote:Hey Biff, about my initial post...

...'I'd like to suggest that in the spirit of Christmas & the fact that Zen has a fun competition for everyone, that All Hospitalizations & Online hits end for the day.'...

I wouldn't regard that as begging. It was a suggestion - based in part that it was Christmas and also that Zen had put together something fun for everyone to enjoy. I also tried to keep the thread on that topic & not a war of words that it turned out to be. I believe I was also polite and appreciative for all who posted their opinions.

The response from a number of people indicated they were not interested in the suggestion and that was their choice.

Given the same situation happening again, I'd do the same thing. Perhaps it's the holiday spirit.

Pass the Eggnogg!

I was totally interested in it..Punisher wasn't, though. =D
2008.Dec.26, 11:50 AM

Dingus Wrote:X Pats are laying off of SV and VS as of now. The do not fire unless fired upon order has been issued.

You said it not us lol
2008.Dec.26, 11:53 AM

You can only beat a dead horse so many times SK....lol.

Time to get back to our regular schedule. 8)
2008.Dec.26, 11:54 AM

They're probably not going to lay off @ Dingus.