Hospitalizations
2008.Dec.26, 12:38 PM

is there anything in these 12 pages worth reading?

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Dec.26, 12:41 PM

No.
2008.Dec.26, 01:09 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
vInDicaTed Wrote:Hey Biff, about my initial post...

...'I'd like to suggest that in the spirit of Christmas & the fact that Zen has a fun competition for everyone, that All Hospitalizations & Online hits end for the day.'...

I wouldn't regard that as begging. It was a suggestion - based in part that it was Christmas and also that Zen had put together something fun for everyone to enjoy. I also tried to keep the thread on that topic & not a war of words that it turned out to be. I believe I was also polite and appreciative for all who posted their opinions.

The response from a number of people indicated they were not interested in the suggestion and that was their choice.

Given the same situation happening again, I'd do the same thing. Perhaps it's the holiday spirit.

Pass the Eggnogg!

I was totally interested in it..Punisher wasn't, though. =D
Why don't you ask your leaders, after all, they're the ones who said you were a worthless piece of s... in the gang and that your vote doesn't count and that we lied about you asking for truce last time.
2008.Dec.26, 01:26 PM

Huh. I didn't know that. Maybe I should defect?

Wait a minute..No! It'd be no fun beating the hell out of my supposed buddies..Why ruin the fun of beating a bunch of moody, over-aged individuals that take one hit on them super serial with beating the hell out of people who have had my back for a long while?

Dunno about you..But beating the hell out of a bunch of whiny baby girls is a bunch better than beating the hell out of the people close to ya.

Yes, Thor; Any time.
2008.Dec.26, 02:39 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Yes, Thor; Any time.
Are we still talking about that back rub from last night or the other thing you don't want me to tell?
2008.Dec.26, 02:42 PM

Geez, get a room you two!
2008.Dec.26, 03:08 PM

ZhuSeth Wrote:Geez, get a room you two!

Aww..Why? Thory Worey really gives a good massage. :oops:
2008.Dec.26, 03:11 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
ZhuSeth Wrote:Geez, get a room you two!

Aww..Why? Thory Worey really gives a good massage. :oops:

That's very good, but keep it in private.
Not everyone wants to know about your relationship. Smile
2008.Dec.26, 03:52 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Huh. I didn't know that. Maybe I should defect?

Wait a minute..No! It'd be no fun beating the hell out of my supposed buddies..Why ruin the fun of beating a bunch of moody, over-aged individuals that take one hit on them super serial with beating the hell out of people who have had my back for a long while?

Dunno about you..But beating the hell out of a bunch of whiny baby girls is a bunch better than beating the hell out of the people close to ya.

Yes, Thor; Any time.

Lost you there, thought you said you did not want to leave, but then you said you would have fun beating the hell out of a bunch of whiny baby girls, so when are you joining VS then
2008.Dec.26, 03:56 PM

MrHyde Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Huh. I didn't know that. Maybe I should defect?

Yes, Thor; Any time.

Lost you there, thought you said you did not want to leave, but then you said you would have fun beating the hell out of a bunch of whiny baby girls, so when are you joining VS then

when the whiny baby girls leave?