Hospitalizations
2008.Dec.25, 09:08 PM

Lucky666 Wrote:
Nightrain Wrote:Lmao Wing its simple. I didnt spend $40 in credits.
Once again don't exagerate.
3 of SV top players were online. that they perhaps were more concerned with themselves over helping out the rest of the gang is no fault of ours.

As to what Pun just did icngrts to him. But the difference is real simple. our SS shows that the effort done toput SV/VS and the others was a joint venture between 3 gangs. not that of one person that whipped out a credit card
3 against 1
wow that really shows courage
and by the way congrats to both val and diss for being patethic
i've got mails from your crybabys all day asking me to stop hosping them
at least for the christmas contest
bu hu hu
Who are you again, defector?
2008.Dec.25, 09:09 PM

PC joind yesterday and theyr help is much apreciated
but that dosn't change the fact that you were outnumbering us for about 24h
and if you want to be exact than include the hoopers to

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.25, 09:12 PM

McCule Wrote:
Lucky666 Wrote:
3 of SV top players were online. that they perhaps were more concerned with themselves over helping out the rest of the gang is no fault of ours.

As to what Pun just did icngrts to him. But the difference is real simple. our SS shows that the effort done toput SV/VS and the others was a joint venture between 3 gangs. not that of one person that whipped out a credit card
3 against 1
bu hu hu
nop
i'm the guy that stood up to you alone
and you're the coward that has to kiss ush arse for protection

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.25, 09:17 PM

Just for the record I'm rather enjoying the free hospital stays. The nurses are handing out eggnog. Biggrin

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Dec.25, 09:17 PM

Lucky666 Wrote:
McCule Wrote:
Lucky666 Wrote:

3 against 1
bu hu hu
nop
i'm the guy that stood up to you alone
and you're the coward that has to kiss ush arse for protection
Yeah. He's been on 24/7, too, marmatard. :roll:
2008.Dec.25, 09:18 PM

Canosoup Wrote:Just for the record I'm rather enjoying the free hospital stays. The nurses are handing out eggnog. Biggrin

shite im there if its the evan williams variety

doh
2008.Dec.25, 09:35 PM

Punisher Wrote:
Canosoup Wrote:Just for the record I'm rather enjoying the free hospital stays. The nurses are handing out eggnog. Biggrin

shite im there if its the evan williams variety
Make sure to ask them to "spice" it up a little bit. Drunken Christmas for the win!

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Dec.25, 09:50 PM

ok "dw" i have a question for you ... who? ... prove it! ... your just trying to make things worse

8) 8)
2008.Dec.25, 10:03 PM

I've also gotten some fan mail. Methinks your babies need their diapers changed. :/

Who gives a drek.
2008.Dec.25, 10:03 PM

Deathwing AKA scrubface

you're not in SV therefor you cannot claim 3v1