i see 4 SV gym rats
2008.Dec.29, 03:21 AM

Which Hospital are you looking at? I see one Hosp by Zhuy and the rest are yourself, rafal and Dru.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.29, 03:58 AM

Yea if your looking at the hospital at 3am game time your only going to see Raf,Dru and myself.

I'm talking during USA day time. not UK .

Moriarty I don't like going back and forth ,Lets hosps who wins, wins.
In the end this is a game, I hold no hard feelings against SV/VS.

You all have your way of seeing it,We have ours, The issue between Tommi and BBH that was the spark that set off something that's been bound to happen for sometime.

You get pushed and pushed until theirs a point were you just have to say enough, That is really the main issue. SV has pushed once to much and now some of the gangs are pushing back,
Let me rephrase that Its Not all of Sv but certain players have done it.going out and hosping an entire gang for petty reasons and doing it simply because they know that most gangs wont go up against them knowing that they will have to take on all of Sv.

I'l take it in stride,I have over a year away from the game some my characters stats are way behind the curve.I continue to do what I can.
2008.Dec.29, 05:00 AM

Im of pretty much the same opinion to be honest. However I do play on UK time so I can only call it as I see it when you posted. This is going to run and run as either side are too stubborn to call it quits. There isnt going to be a winner. Just a no score draw. Your side can hosp a raft of us, then we will hosp a raft of you. It doesnt achieve much apart from a bit of forum posturing. This will just peter out into just a couple of players on either side. Everyone in the game knows that SV, Val and Diss are the 3 biggest gangs. Do we really give a crap who is no1? I dont personally. As for BBH and Tommi, BBH has gone, he'll be forgotten about in a couple of weeks but we had to back him as you'd have backed one of your own. The Svs wont ask for a truce, and I doubt neither will you. Boredom will win this one.

2008.Dec.29, 05:05 AM

Nightrain Wrote:You get pushed and pushed until theirs a point were you just have to say enough, That is really the main issue. SV has pushed once to much and now some of the gangs are pushing back,

Thats the Biggest load of Malarkey i've ever read... I think its more that we're tired of letting all you wimps and whiners have your way.... You say we're the bad guys because we're the gang at the top of the list and you're NOT in it....!! :roll:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Dec.29, 05:22 AM

you are .... who? Biggrin
2008.Dec.29, 06:06 AM

ZhuSeth Wrote:you are .... who? Biggrin

ironic humour. You can't be american

2008.Dec.29, 06:08 AM

I'm sorry NT but I only speak the truth. What I said earlier was for way more than the 2 hours you're talking about. I watched it at all kind of time for the last 2 days and Val just isn't doing it. You have a heart indeed but there's only so few of you.

And yes, it was bound to happen, it happened with Casanova, then with the elders, with Pullo and pest and now SV and it will keep happening, people dont need a reason to complain about the top player(s), we both learned that in 2+ years, didn't we. The only difference now is that SV wont be leaving the game in 6 months and those codes and gang stuff gives you a false hope of winning whatever you guys feel you have to win in your head.

No hard feeling from me either but...
2008.Dec.29, 06:11 AM

SV HitoIo 50 43 Lost in combat to Rafal.

I see even raf is starting to wake up and smell the coffee. All his hosping aint improving his character any.

2008.Dec.29, 06:21 AM

Moriarty Wrote:SV HitoIo 50 43 Lost in combat to Rafal.

I see even raf is starting to wake up and smell the coffee. All his hosping aint improving his character any.
Wrong conclusion
2008.Dec.29, 06:23 AM

as i said before....just because you define winning a war as having more hosped in....please clear the horse manure from your eyes you shovel out of your hovels every morning......leaves put you in the hospital and when done online is an act of war...just a smarter one than you can handle....ush started it days ago...

these posts are getting better and better....i love it when people claim victory before the race is even gotten interesting Smile

seems like diss/val are not schooled in the history of our world at all.....time is gonna decide this one...

doh