i see 4 SV gym rats
2008.Dec.29, 12:01 AM

SunTzu Wrote:no not absurd at all many people can win wars just by making one believe they have lost. A person who can win a war without fighting is better than one who can win by fighting.

That statement is completely true. but Their war has already begun. which means their is only one way to win now.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Dec.29, 12:04 AM

Where have you two been? SV/VS LOST. They just can't quit because they are in denial. lmao
2008.Dec.29, 12:06 AM

Someone has a pretty belt..

Combatants TheJuggernaut MrHyde
Level During Fight 35 31
Starting Health 1800 Healthy
Hits 14 9
Best Hit 662 416
Gang Points 0 0
Totals
Total Damage Received 1,698 2,367
Total Damage Resisted 186 761
Total Damage Taken 1,512 1,606
2008.Dec.29, 12:07 AM

just because you have started fighting doesnt mean that you can not still win mentally. It just takes a greater mind than it would have before hand. It has already started you see people have seen others in gym training and are trying to make them believe that the other side has won. even if they dont know what they did it is another tactic. And I am not saying it is going to work.
2008.Dec.29, 12:09 AM

We already figured that out..However, your words suggested you can win with thought alone..You can't win by plotting something out..You have to plot it out, execute it successfully, then back it up with something more volatile to get them fearing and thinking 'loss'.
2008.Dec.29, 12:12 AM

not true at all, if you can make your enemy feel that rather than fighting you it would be better to be at your side you have won. It does take alot more intel than just clicking attack but it can be done.
2008.Dec.29, 12:13 AM

SunTzu are you their spoke person now or would you like to join in the fun?
2008.Dec.29, 12:13 AM

haha, i am just a person passing on wisdom to others. only a fool discards free information
2008.Dec.29, 12:14 AM

Sheesh @ SunTzu..Go look over what you typed earlier..I'm done with explaining to you that you can't quite win against barbarians(Both sides of the fence) with telling them that they get chicken and women if they join us and quit the fighting between us..It isn't happening..
2008.Dec.29, 12:19 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Sheesh @ SunTzu..Go look over what you typed earlier..I'm done with explaining to you that you can't quite win against barbarians(Both sides of the fence) with telling them that they get chicken and women if they join us and quit the fighting between us..It isn't happening..

Instead of telling me that it cant happen just be honest, you cant think of the right things to say to make it happen.