i see 4 SV gym rats
2008.Dec.28, 11:17 PM

It's worse than I thought Ush. It's mass Denial. lmao No matter what they say they can't get out of the facts. FACT: Five gang members stopped warring. Gave up.
2008.Dec.28, 11:19 PM

Wow, I don't know what to say sister... craziest war I have ever seen...

First they all are fighting, then 5 drop off to train, then I hear there was a vote.. then I see 5 people training.. this must be some grand secret SV has in store for us.

Fact is, they are dropping like flies, and not stimming... they failed.. The community showed them who has the true power in AL.

Thank you community, SV needed to feel the pain Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Dec.28, 11:19 PM

Personally I think you're jealous that when y'all are in the hosp and we have no one to hit we do resort to training..... That must be embarrassing for you.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Dec.28, 11:20 PM

Howlsong Wrote:Oh please ush... I guess if anyone would know a quitter it should be you.

Never, ever, ever give up Smile

I have never quit anything Smile I still smoke too! Smile

2008.Dec.28, 11:21 PM

Howlsong Wrote:Personally I think you're jealous that when y'all are in the hosp and we have no one to hit we do resort to training..... That must be embarrassing for you.

SV needs more members, we can't find any of your to hit, all of you hiding in crit, serious for hours and hours, shame shame.

Quit hiding, come out, and battle!

2008.Dec.28, 11:21 PM

Howlsong..You know better..Don't speak if you're not going to speak truth..Those people have plenty of folks to hit..They either can't, don't care about their gang, or are tired of fighting a war they can't win..
2008.Dec.28, 11:22 PM

ahhh now they want to act like a team when it's too late. You lost. Can anyone help them with a crisis hotline number for mass denial?
2008.Dec.28, 11:22 PM

True, and most of them sit in crit/serious for so long, they build up their energy, and BY THE TIME they hit fair, they train NOT hit!

2008.Dec.28, 11:29 PM

wow it took u long enuff to get together and retaliate to that didn't it? Is it just me or did your IQ's just drop another 50pts? Thank christ I don't sit on here all day pointing non existent fingers at ppl and calling others degrading names...

Truth hurts doesn't it??

You begin doing hand-eye coordination exercises.
You have gained 103.9886 Accuracy development points by training it 34 time(s). Good Night!!

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Dec.28, 11:31 PM

Ush...looks like you're closing in on them on the gym rat list now. lol

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.