i see 4 SV gym rats
2008.Dec.29, 09:27 AM

alinutza Wrote:
Howse91 Wrote:I see that your panzy arse had to come hit me instead of someone your own level! What's the matter are you affraid to take a shot at someone your own level!

do you guys have other excuses than this one with the level?? Cheetah hospitalizes level 10 players. what do you say about that, huh?? so stfu. play the game instead of posting in the forum

Does anyone see the irony in that last sentence?
2008.Dec.29, 09:28 AM

Biff go suck a lemon you sour old man its a shame bren aint around he seems to be missing his dog.
2008.Dec.29, 09:30 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:Biff your name makes my forum topic true you are obsessed with the vills.
SK.Incase you had not noticed,the war of all wars is beng fought right now.So to enlighten you further every single vills member I am currently,obesely obsessed with.

Whats more I am not alone.I think you could say every member of Diss,val has the same thoughts and feelings.Whats more I am sure its exactly the same for the vills.We are all madly obsessed with each other right now.

Thanx,now go away.

And if you were around you would know this war has not even got a dent on the pest vs SV war.

I think it may be me your are referring to. I usually just scan whatever district I am in looking for players either online or offline. I haven't singled anyone out, or really tried to find anyone else.

You can go after people you can't beat, that is ones own choice. There are players in your gang almost ten levels above me who have a very difficult time hosping me, so for the most part they have stopped trying.

iceman2020 Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:do you guys have other excuses than this one with the level?? Cheetah hospitalizes level 10 players. what do you say about that, huh?? so stfu. play the game instead of posting in the forum

only you. my intention was not to be ironic. so no, there's no irony. it's directed strictly to him

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Dec.29, 09:32 AM

Another thing if Pest couldn't destroy SV what chance have Val and Diss got let me see 0.

But good luck trying.

p.s i was in Pest with pullo when we warred them so dont even bother ranting it was a weak pest.(hosp war that is).
2008.Dec.29, 09:33 AM

alinutza Wrote:
iceman2020 Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:do you guys have other excuses than this one with the level?? Cheetah hospitalizes level 10 players. what do you say about that, huh?? so stfu. play the game instead of posting in the forum

only you. my intention was not to be ironic. so no, there's no irony. it's directed strictly to him

ah, so hypocritical then?

Ah btw, since Diss/Val love to do a head count. At 9:29am game time there were 31 Diss/Val members in the hospital compared to 6 VS/SV members.
2008.Dec.29, 09:40 AM

iceman2020 Wrote:ah, so hypocritical then?

Ah btw, since Diss/Val love to do a head count. At 9:29am game time there were 31 Diss/Val members in the hospital compared to 6 VS/SV members.

lol.. if you want so! you can twist the words as much as you want. read the last part. i said it's directed to him only. it seems you have a problem understanding that and try to make me look like i said someting bad about my gang mates Razz

also, i try to be very careful at what i am saying, so that words match my actions..what others do, it's their problem. but mocking someone for attacking players 20 levels under his level and then they do the same, i find that hypocritical

2008.Dec.29, 09:42 AM

Howse91 Wrote:oops your right. Misread the name. Sorry all you guys are starting to look the same. My apologies. It was onother level 40 who hit me instead of the other SV's online. My rant is now directed to him! I take back everything but the big girl panties comment. That is to funny to retract

Where's those specs? You can now remove yourself from the forums,you have embarrased yourself and your gang quite enough thankyou.
2008.Dec.29, 09:45 AM

and good job Connie for stirring up the pot with this thread Biggrin

:roll: