i see 4 SV gym rats
2008.Dec.29, 09:18 AM

Tell me one target that was online and hitable. From any of your gangs! There was not one! You need to put some glasses JA! I see that your panzy arse had to come hit me instead of someone your own level! What's the matter are you affraid to take a shot at someone your own level!

Doing a good job around here is like wetting your pants in a dark suit. You get a warm feeling but nobody really notices!
2008.Dec.29, 09:21 AM

Howse91 Wrote:Tell me one target that was online and hitable. From any of your gangs! There was not one! You need to put some glasses JA! I see that your panzy arse had to come hit me instead of someone your own level! What's the matter are you affraid to take a shot at someone your own level!

Who hit you? Lmao who needs glasses now.Why onlines too? The fun is taking anyone online or offline.Getting down and dirty.

Who hosp'd you again?????????

SisterLynx Wrote:Probally why i just hit three more of your babies. bawhahahaha

How sad.

22175 SV Howse91 25 167 Hospitalized by ItsaWonderfulAL.

FAIL
2008.Dec.29, 09:23 AM

Biff your name makes my forum topic true you are obsessed with the vills.
2008.Dec.29, 09:24 AM

Come on now you Nancy! Chance, Cheetah and Awesomo were all online when you came and hit me! Why don't you represent your gang a little better and show that you are not a coward and try to fight someone your own level. Come on put on your big girl panties and prove you are not a coward. Hell I tried to hit Dru yesterday and he is 17 levels above me.

Doing a good job around here is like wetting your pants in a dark suit. You get a warm feeling but nobody really notices!
2008.Dec.29, 09:26 AM

Kill the babies the parents don't mind!!!
2008.Dec.29, 09:26 AM

Howse91 Wrote:I see that your panzy arse had to come hit me instead of someone your own level! What's the matter are you affraid to take a shot at someone your own level!

do you guys have other excuses than this one with the level?? Cheetah hospitalizes level 10 players. what do you say about that, huh?? so stfu. play the game instead of posting in the forum

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Dec.29, 09:27 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:Biff your name makes my forum topic true you are obsessed with the vills.
SK.Incase you had not noticed,the war of all wars is beng fought right now.So to enlighten you further every single vills member I am currently,obesely obsessed with.

Whats more I am not alone.I think you could say every member of Diss,val has the same thoughts and feelings.Whats more I am sure its exactly the same for the vills.We are all madly obsessed with each other right now.

Thanx,now go away.
2008.Dec.29, 09:27 AM

oops your right. Misread the name. Sorry all you guys are starting to look the same. My apologies. It was onother level 40 who hit me instead of the other SV's online. My rant is now directed to him! I take back everything but the big girl panties comment. That is to funny to retract