I didn't just leave SV
2008.Dec.29, 10:19 PM
I didn't just leave SV
I stayed in the game. Jinx, Sg and his old lady are not sharing accounts. Admins don't have favorites. hopefully this won't get erased so... HI!
2008.Dec.29, 10:22 PM

Hello..
2008.Dec.29, 10:46 PM

hello, i am shadowguard for those who do not know me, its nice to meet you all, i am a recovering awakenedlands addict, i can not help myself, i get up log in everyday and train and train some more with a occasional attack or hosp, but i am a nice, loving kinda guy, i love everybody the same, thank you all for hearing me out,

P.S: i only have one account,i barely have time to think with all the love mails i get, so i can only run one of them, thank you again

yours truely

shadowguard
2008.Dec.29, 11:07 PM

hi this is pun...still dry here and im not recovering im def an al addict....hello...now give me my dayum coffee and cookie

doh
2008.Dec.29, 11:09 PM

hi im delpot.

i figure this would be a good vehicle for me to open up to all of you.

i am an a-hole. there i admitted it.

i use these forums to get a rise out of folks for my own enjoyment.

i am not going anywhere and will likely continue to be a sarcastic a-hole here.

don't expect any future confessions from me either. this is a 1 time deal since everyones putting everything out in the open.
2008.Dec.29, 11:10 PM

Hello, ShadowGuard, Punisher....
It is nice to meet people that share my addiction...........
Do any of you have any suggestions that might help me with it?
2008.Dec.29, 11:10 PM

Hello Delpot, thanks for sharing with us today.

any1else wanna share their thoughts and addictions today?
2008.Dec.29, 11:12 PM

I am addicted to these forums.
2008.Dec.29, 11:13 PM

Hi...i am the artist formerly known as evildeedz and I came back to this game after +400 days inactivity...Even when I did not play I would sometimes think about the game...I caved in and started to play again...

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2008.Dec.29, 11:14 PM

Welcome evildeedz.................................