AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: I didn't just leave SV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I stayed in the game. Jinx, Sg and his old lady are not sharing accounts. Admins don't have favorites. hopefully this won't get erased so... HI!
Hello..

shadowinc

hello, i am shadowguard for those who do not know me, its nice to meet you all, i am a recovering awakenedlands addict, i can not help myself, i get up log in everyday and train and train some more with a occasional attack or hosp, but i am a nice, loving kinda guy, i love everybody the same, thank you all for hearing me out,

P.S: i only have one account,i barely have time to think with all the love mails i get, so i can only run one of them, thank you again

yours truely

shadowguard
hi this is pun...still dry here and im not recovering im def an al addict....hello...now give me my dayum coffee and cookie

delpot

hi im delpot.

i figure this would be a good vehicle for me to open up to all of you.

i am an a-hole. there i admitted it.

i use these forums to get a rise out of folks for my own enjoyment.

i am not going anywhere and will likely continue to be a sarcastic a-hole here.

don't expect any future confessions from me either. this is a 1 time deal since everyones putting everything out in the open.

BSOXXX

Hello, ShadowGuard, Punisher....
It is nice to meet people that share my addiction...........
Do any of you have any suggestions that might help me with it?

Thor

Hello Delpot, thanks for sharing with us today.

any1else wanna share their thoughts and addictions today?
I am addicted to these forums.
Hi...i am the artist formerly known as evildeedz and I came back to this game after +400 days inactivity...Even when I did not play I would sometimes think about the game...I caved in and started to play again...

BSOXXX

Welcome evildeedz.................................
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's