I didn't just leave SV
2008.Dec.30, 07:29 AM

alinutza Wrote:
Batman Wrote:and i have an intention...to hosp this guy
14827 Deathwing

10k, a belt and it's done :o
bring it Twisted

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.30, 07:33 AM

i see you made some friends deathwing
2008.Dec.30, 07:40 AM

yep Twisted
you know me
i'm friendly Twisted Twisted Twisted

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.30, 07:48 AM

i gained 12 new enemies during this war and you make friends .not fair,people playin favorites,lol man ive been warring with them to long starting to sound just like em.Biggrin
2008.Dec.30, 07:56 AM

you just lack my natural charm

2008.Dec.30, 08:16 AM

Batman Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:
Batman Wrote:and i have an intention...to hosp this guy
14827 Deathwing

10k, a belt and it's done :o
I know you can beat him....but i want to hosp him with my hands(an a Katana)

The Batphecy is in my signature Wink
i would think at least three times, it may get you some unwanted attention
2008.Dec.30, 10:27 AM

Is this the ALA meeting?

Yeah?.....so, I am Shadowjack. This is my first meeting. I really don't know why I'm here. I don't have a problem. My wife suggested I check it out. I don't believe in any type of "God" or "higherpower," and I have no intention of quitting.

Where's the free food and coffee?
2008.Dec.30, 10:32 AM

someone give this man a doughnut hes gotta be tired of hosp food.here ya go buddy we will put that in your iv for ya
2008.Dec.30, 10:36 AM

Much appreciatedSmile

Anyone got any cigs or herb? They won't let me smoke in the hospital. Seeing this was the only way I could get out, I thought I'd get my smoke on.
2008.Dec.30, 10:36 AM

Shadowjack Wrote:Is this the ALA meeting?

Yeah?.....so, I am Shadowjack. This is my first meeting. I really don't know why I'm here. I don't have a problem. My wife suggested I check it out. I don't believe in any type of "God" or "higherpower," and I have no intention of quitting.

Where's the free food and coffee?

down the hall to the left is the vending machines :roll: