Where do you see the game going?
2008.Dec.03, 02:10 PM

read our gang description Wink

doh
2008.Dec.03, 02:42 PM

For me, AL is a story. One im part of in my all small way. How I play and interact changes that story. Players come and go, the game evolves through additions. Clicking a button every 30 mins is only a small part of it for me. Growing stronger and becoming a more integral member of AL is what keeps me logging in.

Some players will be like Rambo or W00k. Big spenders that make a lot of noise then burn out and leave. Others will be like the SVs, Shadowguard and others, in it for the long haul. Happy with steady progress and keeping true to the game as it is intended.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.03, 02:49 PM

I couldn't agree more. Smile

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Dec.03, 02:59 PM

Moriarty Wrote:For me, AL is a story. One im part of in my all small way. How I play and interact changes that story. Players come and go, the game evolves through additions. Clicking a button every 30 mins is only a small part of it for me. Growing stronger and becoming a more integral member of AL is what keeps me logging in.

Some players will be like Rambo or W00k. Big spenders that make a lot of noise then burn out and leave. Others will be like the SVs, Shadowguard and others, in it for the long haul. Happy with steady progress and keeping true to the game as it is intended.

Very well said, I Could not agree more.
2008.Dec.03, 03:32 PM

so many others like myself stay to see how everything unfolds and all the players we have befriended here in al is why some of us are still here as well ,so for those who leave or do not like the changes made i hope you the best of luck in life,because even in life things change all the time whether we want to see it or not or like it or not , that is our choice, but we have to live with it
2008.Dec.03, 03:34 PM

Hehe SG this aint life man this is just a game lol .
2008.Dec.03, 03:48 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:Hehe SG this aint life man this is just a game lol .
no, its AL

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2008.Dec.03, 03:49 PM

it all depends how us the community chooses how to play the game
we can make it fun boring etc...

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2008.Dec.03, 03:49 PM

And AL is a online game notice the word game cause i sure did :wink: .
2008.Dec.03, 04:08 PM

One of the greatest parts of this game is that it is only as good as we imagine it to be in our heads!
I'm in it for the long run, regardless of what changes occur.