THE SHADOWGUARD & TRIAD ARGUEMENT THREAD
2009.Mar.04, 10:38 AM
THE SHADOWGUARD & TRIAD ARGUEMENT THREAD
HERE YOU 2 GO

I MADE YOU 2 YOUR VERY OWN SPOT TO PLAY

SO STAY OUTTA MY THREAD WHERE I AM TRYING TO SELL A GANG, AND ANYONE ELSE'S THAT DONT NEED YOU GUYS TO ADD USELESS POSTS IN THEIR THREADS

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2009.Mar.04, 10:41 AM
Re: THE SHADOWGUARD & TRIAD ARGUEMENT THREAD
Acooper Wrote:HERE YOU 2 GO

SO STAY OUTTA MY THREAD WHERE I AM TRYING TO SELL A GANG, AND ANYONE ELSE'S THAT DONT NEED YOU GUYS TO ADD USELESS POSTS IN THEIR THREADS

your about as stupid as him, if you have not been following i have been, i think it was only one or two post in yours
2009.Mar.04, 10:45 AM

Still. Even one post of the nonsense doesn't need to be there. Neutral Use this thread for the arguments.
2009.Mar.04, 10:45 AM
shadowinc Wrote:

your about as stupid as him, if you have not been following i have been, i think it was only one or two post in yours
dosn't matters how many posts were there bud
triad needs to be nuted

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Mar.04, 10:47 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Still. Even one post of the nonsense doesn't need to be there. Neutral Use this thread for the arguments.

i have my own started why use his. and for the record you not one to be talking about posting out in a thread, you do it alot, traid has always went in the trade threads posting bs,
2009.Mar.04, 10:49 AM

Have I been doing it lately? No. I've been sticking on topic, even if it is in the slightest degree.

Don't speak out at me like you know what's goin' on. Stick to your own argument, and don't put that foot in the door if you don't want it to get slammed, ShadowGuard.
2009.Mar.04, 10:49 AM
shadowinc Wrote:

leave him alone u bully.. hes just trying to sell his gang if u wanna hosp someone hosp me not him.. i think ur the one with the problem sad0guard

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2009.Mar.04, 10:50 AM

and that was one or 2 more then needed

i can understand if he was trying to start something in mine but it didnt appear that way to me

i am not trying to defend him or you just seems like there might be more posts and threads if every one wasnt filled with useless bickering, not just by u 2 but others as well. just happened that u invaded mine so i said something about it

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2009.Mar.04, 10:51 AM

Acooper Wrote:and that was one or 2 more then needed

i can understand if he was trying to start something in mine but it didnt appear that way to me

i am not trying to defend him or you just seems like there might be more posts and threads if every one wasnt filled with useless bickering, not just by u 2 but others as well. just happened that u invaded mine so i said something about it

maybe a mail in game would have been a lil diff
2009.Mar.04, 10:52 AM
TriadBoy Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:

leave him alone u bully.. hes just trying to sell his gang if u wanna hosp someone hosp me not him.. i think ur the one with the problem sad0guard

i dont need u to try and help you were part of the problem

()()
(ºº)
(__)