THE SHADOWGUARD & TRIAD ARGUEMENT THREAD
2009.Mar.04, 10:53 AM

shadowinc Wrote:
Acooper Wrote:and that was one or 2 more then needed

i can understand if he was trying to start something in mine but it didnt appear that way to me

i am not trying to defend him or you just seems like there might be more posts and threads if every one wasnt filled with useless bickering, not just by u 2 but others as well. just happened that u invaded mine so i said something about it

maybe a mail in game would have been a lil diff

more controling and ordering, he can do what he wants and if thats post in his thread then that should be enough... he doesnt need to go out of his way for someone that is destroying his thread u moron

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2009.Mar.04, 10:53 AM

lol lol lol :roll:
2009.Mar.04, 10:55 AM

im glad you have finally carmed down and cooled down that hot head power ego u have shadowguard

2009.Mar.04, 11:04 AM

TriadBoy Wrote:im glad you have finally carmed down and cooled down that hot head power ego u have shadowguard

never said i did or did not, why not stim out and find out :roll: :oops:
2009.Mar.04, 11:10 AM

well with the yellow faces used in ur message it seemed like a pathetic atempt to make yourself appear to not be so hot-headed...

you reall need to learn to take deep breaths at tims and maybe a brake from your computer screen, serously iam trying to help u hear, its really bad fr ur eyes unless they are already in need of glasses

2009.Mar.04, 11:12 AM

School is a very beautiful thing, Triadboy. It can get you jobs, money, friends.
2009.Mar.04, 11:12 AM

i really do not need your help with anything :shock: so save your time for others you may think need your help
2009.Mar.04, 11:17 AM

lol, sad0gaurd, ok chill out i was only saying maybe it would be a good idea to have an hour of the day that isnt infront of the computer screen thats all.. take a chill pill and stop being so angry all the time... it makes u lose alot of respect

2009.Mar.04, 11:25 AM

TriadBoy Wrote:lol, sad0gaurd, ok chill out i was only saying maybe it would be a good idea to have an hour of the day that isnt infront of the computer screen thats all.. take a chill pill and stop being so angry all the time... it makes u lose alot of respect

and this comes from somebody that knowbody likes, traid you are truely funny
2009.Mar.04, 11:29 AM

sad0guard yes i may be hated due to people like u trying to control everybody, but i know what iam talking about when it comes to you as we have had many incounters.. u really need to chill out and stop causeing so much trouble its really petty, cant u see it