Gang most liked (Part 2)
2008.Dec.11, 07:41 PM
Gang most liked (Part 2)
Well, after these days of the poll it looks like AL wants to vote by their favorite 5 gangs and see who gets the most votes to determine it. So, let's vote these next two and a half weeks who we feel are the 5 most liked in our opinions and then add them up on the 30th so the winner gang can really party it up on NEW YEARS!!!!!! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

My favorite 5 in no particular order are:

Dissidence
HellBound
Shadow Warlords
BadAsss Beer Store
Stargate Command

I voted these for people i know in there that are good and help others out alot. Not for any reasons of them helping me. I have heard of players in these gangs helping out others who are strangers to them and not asking for anything in return for their help. Smile Smile Smile

I had to edit my post here and change one of the gangs. I forgot Stargate Command are the old muppets gang. They were good people under their old name and still are good people under the new name. At least I made it in these 10 or 11 days.

Also, I guess we should have this end on the 22nd or 23rd and then start the actual 5 gang poll then for a week to determine the actual most liked. LOL
2008.Dec.11, 07:48 PM

you're gay!

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Dec.11, 07:49 PM

Don't fret. Somebody may take pity and vote your gang at least once. lol lol lol
2008.Dec.11, 08:00 PM

wow...no svs mention...scorp you are not the same person....time for an exorcism

doh
2008.Dec.11, 08:05 PM

hellbound!! woot! i'd throw in a 6th vote for SV tho
2008.Dec.11, 08:06 PM

mine would be

Poxy Cohorts
Super Villains
jail busters
Hellbound
Seven Laws

not wanting to sound conceded so i will not name any of my crime families gangs,not that a few of them do not deserve to be mentioned .but there is so many gangs that are here that help others as well as these gangs i mentioned above, hats off to all of you
2008.Dec.11, 08:09 PM

Seven Laws
Hellbound
Dissidence
Pullo's retirement home
AL Admins
2008.Dec.11, 08:11 PM

Space Wranglers
SV
DIS
PC
JB
WS

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2008.Dec.11, 08:13 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:Seven Laws
Hellbound
Dissidence
Pullo's retirement home
AL Admins

Thanks for throwing us a bone Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Dec.11, 08:13 PM

I'm going to not name my gang, as well, though I think they're a great bunch! Just to be fair. ^^

Seven Laws
Poxy Cohorts
Dissidence
Stargate Command
Super Villains