AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang most liked (Part 2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Scorpious

Well, after these days of the poll it looks like AL wants to vote by their favorite 5 gangs and see who gets the most votes to determine it. So, let's vote these next two and a half weeks who we feel are the 5 most liked in our opinions and then add them up on the 30th so the winner gang can really party it up on NEW YEARS!!!!!! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

My favorite 5 in no particular order are:

Dissidence
HellBound
Shadow Warlords
BadAsss Beer Store
Stargate Command

I voted these for people i know in there that are good and help others out alot. Not for any reasons of them helping me. I have heard of players in these gangs helping out others who are strangers to them and not asking for anything in return for their help. Smile Smile Smile

I had to edit my post here and change one of the gangs. I forgot Stargate Command are the old muppets gang. They were good people under their old name and still are good people under the new name. At least I made it in these 10 or 11 days.

Also, I guess we should have this end on the 22nd or 23rd and then start the actual 5 gang poll then for a week to determine the actual most liked. LOL
you're gay!

Scorpious

Don't fret. Somebody may take pity and vote your gang at least once. lol lol lol
wow...no svs mention...scorp you are not the same person....time for an exorcism
hellbound!! woot! i'd throw in a 6th vote for SV tho

shadowinc

mine would be

Poxy Cohorts
Super Villains
jail busters
Hellbound
Seven Laws

not wanting to sound conceded so i will not name any of my crime families gangs,not that a few of them do not deserve to be mentioned .but there is so many gangs that are here that help others as well as these gangs i mentioned above, hats off to all of you
Seven Laws
Hellbound
Dissidence
Pullo's retirement home
AL Admins
Space Wranglers
SV
DIS
PC
JB
WS
thatthingufear Wrote:Seven Laws
Hellbound
Dissidence
Pullo's retirement home
AL Admins

Thanks for throwing us a bone Smile
I'm going to not name my gang, as well, though I think they're a great bunch! Just to be fair. ^^

Seven Laws
Poxy Cohorts
Dissidence
Stargate Command
Super Villains
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's