Strangers with Candy
CunningLingquists

lol! No seriously...

Dissidence
Xpats
Poxy
SpaceWranglers
SevenLaws
(if one of these is sick and can't fulfill their duties, my next vote would be Weathers Holiday Home)
2008.Dec.11, 09:56 PM

Can we minimize abbreviations unless only one gang has that one. I see somebody post SW twice so I assume Shadow Warlords and the Wranglers. However, I think there was a post with just one SW in it. Which gang is that one? Shadow? Wranglers? See, need spelling on somes. lol lol
2008.Dec.11, 09:58 PM

Punisher Wrote:wow...no svs mention...scorp you are not the same person....time for an exorcism

Sorry Pun, you may have my 6th vote though. Smile Was just naming the first 5 I think of where people have made good comments about them to me I remember.
2008.Dec.11, 10:13 PM

Dis
SV
Killer Bees
Seven Laws
Past the Bar

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2008.Dec.11, 10:53 PM

I think knowing the mosted liked gang is nice and all but what about a poll for the #1 most hated gang?
2008.Dec.11, 11:01 PM

konyen Wrote:I think knowing the mosted liked gang is nice and all but what about a poll for the #1 most hated gang?
I think SV might win that. Only cause they can take anyone and we all know it and envy it.
2008.Dec.11, 11:02 PM

konyen Wrote:I think knowing the mosted liked gang is nice and all but what about a poll for the #1 most hated gang?
at your request
i made a poll
i hope i didn't miss anyone important

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.11, 11:03 PM

yea but that dont make them hated thats makes them disliked out of jealousy. i like SV no matter what ppl say about Howl... she is a good person :wink:

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Dec.12, 01:02 AM

DISS
Killer Bees
7 Laws
SVs
SG-1

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Dec.12, 01:08 AM

yea i like howl i dont care what u say about her