Poll: Idea?
Great idea.
Decent idea.
Bad idea.
[Show Results]

Fist Fighting Ideas.
2008.Nov.12, 03:16 PM

This sounds eerily similar to ToH.... :shock:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Nov.12, 03:26 PM

It does? I haven't logged into that game since 2 weeks after it was released. What exactly does it resemble? I don't want to steal ideas.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Nov.12, 03:27 PM

I haven't logged on in awhile either, but it has arena battle thingy, where you battle 10 different monsters in a very similar way to the way you described.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Nov.12, 03:35 PM

I briefly looked at ToH and it was terrible.

Zen's ideas are qualitatively different from such lower forms of text-based gaming and should be implemented with much haste Biggrin
2008.Nov.12, 04:21 PM

zenith Wrote:Actually a place where you can bet on the participants would be cool. Maybe even make fights go in actual rounds over time so each side can change up strategy until it's over. Perhaps competitions where there is a champ could become a tradition in AL.
Make categories (per level) and that's what has been suggested 3-4 times for the past 20 months.

I'm all for it.
2008.Nov.12, 04:29 PM

Thor Wrote:
zenith Wrote:Actually a place where you can bet on the participants would be cool. Maybe even make fights go in actual rounds over time so each side can change up strategy until it's over. Perhaps competitions where there is a champ could become a tradition in AL.
Make categories (per level) and that's what has been suggested 3-4 times for the past 20 months.

I'm all for it.

Scared :?:

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Nov.12, 09:14 PM

Seems people do like the idea..Or maybe Zenith's idea..Dunno. I like my idea, where it's outside of a tournament thing and a means of making your character that much different from the rest..Zenith's idea is pretty boss in itself, though.
2008.Nov.12, 09:35 PM

Betting on fist fights......sound like big fun........Maybe we can get Carl weathers in there...

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Nov.13, 03:15 AM

zenith Wrote:
Mock8800 Wrote:
DirkDanja Wrote:If thats the case then go for it
maybe even have and entrance fee and a winners pot
and then what about spectators or placing bets on who you think will win
could even go so far as to hold tourneys here

I don't think Zenith wanted to make a competition out of it. Just have a place to go and fight other peolpe with your fists.

Actually a place where you can bet on the participants would be cool. Maybe even make fights go in actual rounds over time so each side can change up strategy until it's over. Perhaps competitions where there is a champ could become a tradition in AL.

Say both sides have to agree on certain parameters such as number of rounds, start time, and bets. Both sides pick their strategy and then click submit. Once both sides have submitted their strategy the system calculates the outcome. If no one wins after round one, both sides get an event to do the same for round two. Rinse and repeat until there are no more rounds or someone wins.

Spectators can place bets on the outcome. System automatically doles out the winners cash.

I didn't think all this up just like that. At one time I was thinking of having players train their own underground fighters for this. Smile

i love you zen.
2008.Nov.13, 03:51 AM

Could the fights take place out the back of a travelling circus.

To be sure dows pikeys love a rumble so it is.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007